Rate Dr. Charles A. Macneill

Dr. Charles A. Macneill's Ratings

They just do an outstanding job taking care of patients. You feel like family.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

I've been using Dr. MacNeill for almost four years and have respect for the incredible physcian he is but also the caring he shows to each patient.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Needs to hold classes on bed side manner. He is the best!!!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. McNeill has the best staff that I've ever experienced. I can say the same about him. He is a very professional and thorough doctor that makes a strong effort to make you comfortable, and I might add has a good sense of humor. I can highly recommend him to anyone needing pain management. Galen Kilburn

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag

My 18 year old daughter has spent 14 months going from doctor to doctor with severe neck and back pain and found no help. Dr. MacNeil was able to diagnose her problem in one visit and perform treatment the very next day that relieved her pain. His staff was warm, friendly, and efficient. Dr. MacNeil was thorough, compassionate, informative, and kind. Unli9ke many doctors, he asked questions and then really listened to my daughter's answers. He was genuinely concerned about her health and wanted to help. The office also did a great job of following up after the procedure, again showing knowledge and concern. I recommend Dr. MacNeil wholeheartedly.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. MacNeil is an anomaly. He is skilled, effective & he has a sense of humor. I couldn't be more pleased.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

I felt like Dr. MacNeill was genuinely concerned about my pain and he assisted in relieving this pain. It took two sessions, but I am feeling much better now. His staff was very efficient and concerned. They followed up on me and I like that alot. Dr. MacNeill explained everything in detail of everything he did on my treatment. I would highly recommend him to anyone who had similar problem. Dr. MacNeil was referred to me by my Rheumatologist (Dr. John Goldman).

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Quiet sense of humor, extremely knowlegeable and caring. Says that he will never retire.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag