Rate Dr. Stephen R. Terry

Dr. Stephen R. Terry's Ratings

BEST DOCTOR OUT THERE! Dr. Terry delivered me when I was born ( and all of my siblings) and I have recently had the opportunity to deliver MY first baby with Dr. Terry. The whole process was SO scary for me and Doctor Terry was so great to help me understand what was going on, what to expect next and helped keep the feeling in my delivery room so peaceful and calm. I need doctor terry to stay around for a LONG time so that he can deliver all of my babies. Not only did he take the most gentle approach with me but he also included my husband and mom in the whole process which was very important to me. Dr. Terry was there with me through my whole birthing process, even though I know he had other clients waiting for him upstairs, it felt good to know that once it was my turn to deliver, I got his full attention all day long while I was in labor! <3 Terry and his nurse Cyndi!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

My experience with Dr. Terry's staff was, unfortunately, only positive on one occasion out of 7. The nurses rarely called back within more than two days to answer my questions. I also had a few terrible experiences stemming from his nurse giving me an inaccurate diagnosis over the phone for a small complication I was having. I waited an AVERAGE of an hour for EACH appointment. I was treated with disdain when I asked if they might tentatively know when I would be seen so that I could let my babysitter know when to expect me. Dr. Terry was very kind. He seemed knowledgeable, but repeated himself quite often. I noticed that he frequently had to look at my chart to remember any pertinent information about me.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Terry is PHENOMENAL!!!! My mother see's him, my sister see's him, my sister-in-law see's him and I see him. He was my doctor when I delivered my daughter (now three) and was AMAZINGLY helpful at assuaging my fears about child birth. On the day of delivery I was having difficulty dilating and needed to deliver via C-section. Dr. Terry was fantastic and handled the situation like a PRO! You can barely even see I have a scar. Dr. Terry's professionalism and bedside manner is the best of almost any other doctor I have seen.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Terry spends so much time during an appointment answering my questions. He talks fast, but never makes me feel rushed. He delivered my first baby, a baby that took three ivfs and 7 years to create. Dr. Terry was there for my entire delivery. He turned my baby, and did not just pop in the room to catch the baby in the end as I have seen other docs do. He was working hard with me to turn and have the baby. He is great.

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag

I am so impressed with doctor Terry--I feel like I just have to rate him. I have been through many ivf cycles to get to this little miracle (my first). I didn't have an obgyn so my fertility doc recommended him. At all of my appointments he is confident and allows me to ask any questions that I have. He is upbeat and positive and he is good at making you feel like you are in competent hands. I recently was having severe pain and I called the office and Cindy (his nurse) was amazing and kind and she quickly scheduled the necessary appointments. I had an ultrasound and and cindy AND the dr called me back. I was shocked that he took the time to personally called me to see how I was doing. He is skilled and compassionate ....the perfect combination;)

Submitted May 5, 2012 | flag

Dr.Terry feels like part of our family! He delivered both of my girls and I absolutely love him! He is the most kind and genuine doctor I have ever met. His nurse Cindy is wonderful too! She is very knowledgable and comforting. I cannot say enough good things about the two f them. I highly recommend!

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag

AMAZING!!! The nurse Cindi is incredible and Dr. Terry is kind and knowledgable. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

Love Love Love Dr. Terry. Delivered 2 of my 3 kids (one of them was delivered by another dr. in the office who was also great) I live 45 minutes away from his office but would NEVER switch. He's the best.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

Such a great doctor he's so welcoming and my c section healed up very nice.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Excellent OBGYN! He delivered my first baby. I would reccomend!

Submitted March 6, 2011 | flag