Dr. Kalin D. Kelso

Rate Dr. Kalin D. Kelso

Dr. Kalin D. Kelso's Ratings

Guy BS too much his staff hcome back to earth DR KK you suckas their heads in their ass

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

I saw a higher profile Orthopedist first about my knee pain and he spent exactly 3 minutes with me and told me to come back if the pain persisted (had pain when knee was bent). Someone referred Dr. Kelso and he took an X ray, went over it with me, took out the plastic knee and showed me how it worked, and answered ALL of my questions. He's very thorough, knowledgeable, detail oriented, and personable! He might get a little behind schedule, so bring a book, but the wait isn't usually very long. He's just so good at answering questions. He treated it like it was MY knee, not just ANY knee!

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Kelso a few years ago.. I wish I could remember who referred me because working with Dr. Kelso has been the best experience I could have wished for. Besides the fact that he is brilliant in his field his "bedside manner" is incredible. I have friends that are now his patients and they feel the same way and even called me to thank me for referring Dr. Kelso. I a world where everyone is so worried about their bottom line... Dr. Kelso is a breath of fresh air. Dr. Kelso is incredible.... Do yourself a favor and make him YOUR doctor... Sincerely Ty Burcham / Round Rock Texas

Submitted Sept. 23, 2011 | flag

Outstanding Doctor, very good bedside manner, tremendous knowledge, great surgeon but will only uses surgery option as a last resort, I highly reccommend.

Submitted May 16, 2009 | flag