Rate Dr. Russell L. Ashinoff

Dr. Russell L. Ashinoff's Ratings

I am so grateful to having found one of the Professional and caring. One of the best around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I am so happy that I found such a talented, caring physician. Dr. Ashinoff took his time to explain my procedure and answer all my questions. I was extremely happy with my results. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Ashinoff to any of my friends or family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2317099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Ashinoff is extremely kind, & amazing bedside manner. I never felt rushed, or he didn't have time to answer all my questions. I felt extremely comfortable going into the operating room and him being my surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2317098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I had a great experience from beginning to end with Dr. Ashinoff. He is very professional and actually cares about the patient! I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2317097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I was billed for $450 for a 3 minute consultation! Even though I sss told it was free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][315130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

If you are looking for the best of the best look no further! One of the rare doctors that really care for the patient not for how much they will make! You truly can't go wrong with Dr. Ashinoff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][315129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

Dr. Ashinoff was able to correct an infection and reconstruction my abdomen when other doctors couldn't . He is truly a surgeon that is dedicated to helping others . His staff is amazing and caring like him .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][315128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Ashinoff is amazing! He is so caring, patient and knowledgeable. Spends time with patient and answered all my medical questions. Excellent care and highly recommend him! Great results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][315127].votes_count ]]