Rate Dr. Adam T. Hershkin

Dr. Adam T. Hershkin's Ratings

A fantastic Dr. with a thorough understanding of jaw issues and a preference toward less aggressive means of treatment before more drastic measures. While many - especially surgeons - immediately opt for surgery as the first and only method for everything, Dr. Herskin prefers to start with a more therapeutic approach - and it works! He and his staff are attentive, take time with you and are just plain nice, something not often seen in doctors offices - which are so rushed these days. He's a wonderful find!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][315305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2012

Wonderful Dr. very friendly and personable!! Staff just as friendly. He was very helpful and funny. I had no problem at all with my wosdom teeth removal. I understand everyone is different so I can not speak for anyone else, but I would pass his name along to anyone who is in need of any oral surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][315304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

I went to see Dr. Hershkin for my TMJ problems. He was extremely helpful since he suffers from TMJ himself and understood everything I said. He was very kind and caring. He also keeps up-to-date on all the latest TMJ health news. If you have a TMJ problem, I recommend Dr. Hershkin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][315303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

Dr. Hershkin & his staff are awesome. I have always been extremely adverse to pain, so it was no surprise that I waited as long as possible to deal with my wisdom teeth. But when the pain was so bad that I couldn't eat Thanksgiving turkey, I was at least thankful to be referred to Dr. Hershkin. The doctor and his staff (especially Michelle) are amazing! They squeezed me in the day after Thanksgiving (how's that for dedication?!) and we scheduled my surgery to remove my two left wisdom teeth for the following Monday. I was incredibly nervous, but both Dr. Hershkin and Michelle calmed me through the process and soon I was fast asleep courtesy of a wonderful drug called anesthesia. The surgery was brief and although waking up wasn't as fun as falling asleep, the pain was far less than I had anticipated. I even went to work the next day with minimal discomfort. Surgery is never fun, but given the circumstances, it couldn't have been better! A++ to the entire team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][315302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

Excellent doctor. Went in feeling nervous but was put at ease right away. Very happy with overall experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][315301].votes_count ]]