Rate Dr. CRAIG FISCHER

Dr. CRAIG FISCHER's Ratings

Dr. Craig Fischer monitored my meds over the course of 7 years, but I no longer see him because I believe he treated me with gross negligence. I became increasingly ill while under Dr. Fischer's care and worried about my kidneys (I was taking lithium, which can cause kidney damage), but he always dismissed my concerns. Eventually I became so ill that my primary care doc ran tests and discovered that I had chronic kidney disease (CKD). Specialists she consulted told her that I should stop taking lithium immediately. Other kidney specialists have since affirmed that the lithium almost certainly caused my kidney disease and that the damage is almost certainly permanent. Dr. Fischer's own records show that I had been in Stage 3 of chronic kidney disease for more than 4 years, but Dr. Fischer had never mentioned the problem or referred me to a specialist to investigate. I believe that Dr. Fischer’s treatment of me was malpractice, and I would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fischer has been my doctor for several years. I find him to be very courteous, trustworthy, and knowledgeable.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. Very compassionate, empathic, and patient. Took the time to listen to my needs. First rate.

Submitted March 11, 2012 | flag