Rate Dr. Kent R. Dinucci

Dr. Kent R. Dinucci's Ratings

Dr. Kent Dunucci is the best. He has a great bed side matter and truly cares about his patients. He has kept me walking for many years when I was told I would be in a wheelchair by other doctors. His office staff are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend his services to everyone whom has problems with their feet. He is a kind man with a smile for you and remembers your name even if you just stop by and don't have an appointment to ask a question. I will not go to any doctor for my feet and ankles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][315776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Dr. DiNucci clearly is one of the best doctors in his specialty. I have gone to many for my foot problems but he understood and made sure I understood what the problem was and how we were going to fix it. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][315775].votes_count ]]