Rate Dr. John V. Tran

Dr. John V. Tran's Ratings

Dr. Tran was super friendly and knowledgable! I would recommend him to everyone!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Tran is an amazing doctor. I went to a different podiatrist in Brandon(Mark L),recommended by a friend, that was all about taking an xray every 2 weeks, take this pain pill and schedule your next appt, costing me hundreds of dollars. I found Dr Tran and he helped me more in my first visit that the other quack did in 2 months. very patient, does not rush at all and explains to where you actually understand. Best doc I have ever experienced.More sincere about your injury and making you comfortable than making that money. 5 stars isn't enough for this doctor.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

In respond to the individual's comment posted on 8/16/13 regarding denial-of-service. I am the Office Manager that helped this individual and this issue need to be address for any misunderstanding. According to insurance policy, it is required that a valid physical address must accompany any claim. Upon requesting the individual's current physical address, the individual refused to supply it but instead an invalid out-of-state address was given. Our office does not discriminate and we go above and beyond to help verified and coordinate with insurance companies prior so that the individual will not be held responsible for any unforeseen financial burden. Due to this circumstance, we could not provide the service, and had suggested patient to try other medical offices. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We understand your frustration, but please understand this is the require standard procedure. Thank you.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

I was refused service since I had out of state driver license...this provider only wants Florida residents. Made us wait over an hour to admit this discrimination.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

This guy rocks!!! Totally found him via internet and took a chance. Probably one of the better Doctor's I have ever been to. Great personality and very through. I can not recommend him enough. He took the time to go though everything and I did not feel rushed. He totally got me fixed up. If you need a Foot Doctor in suburban Tampa you will not be disappointed.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Excellent podiatrist. The best of the five podiatrists I have seen in 25 years. Caring, knowledgeable, competent and not driven to unnecessary procedures or patient expenses.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Tran is the best! One doctor said I had to have surgery. I thought I needed surgery, but no. Instead I had the CHOICES from Dr. Tran of shots of cortesone (painful) or ultrasound (no pain). I have opted for the ultrasound and am thrilled! He takes the time to take care of you. He cares for you. If you have foot problems, there is no one better. Thanks Dr. Tran! Melissa Mitchell

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Tran was awesome. He was very helpful. I had a pinched nerve and he did a great job fixing my issue. I would recommend him to anyone having foot problems.

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

AWESOME doctor! Wish I found him 3 months ago before a different podiatrist messed up my fibula break. Dr Tran is helping much more.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

The doctor is very knowledgeable and thorough. His bedside manner is very impressive. All the staffs are friendly and helpful. Great experience.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag