Dr. JOHN V. TRAN

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. JOHN V. TRAN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2905397
10/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tran was super friendly and knowledgable! I would recommend him to everyone!  Respond
RID: 2833273
03/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Tran is an amazing doctor. I went to a different podiatrist in Brandon(Mark L),recommended by a friend, that was all about taking an xray every 2 weeks, take this pain pill and schedule your next appt, costing me hundreds of dollars. I found Dr Tran and he helped me more in my first visit that the other quack did in 2 months. very patient, does not rush at all and explains to where you actually understand. Best doc I have ever experienced.More sincere about your injury and making you comfortable than making that money. 5 stars isn't enough for this doctor.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 2770697
15/08/13 5 5 5 5 In respond to the individual's comment posted on 8/16/13 regarding denial-of-service. I am the Office Manager that helped this individual and this issue need to be address for any misunderstanding. According to insurance policy, it is required that a valid physical address must accompany any claim. Upon requesting the individual's current physical address, the individual refused to supply it but instead an invalid out-of-state address was given. Our office does not discriminate and we go above and beyond to help verified and coordinate with insurance companies prior so that the individual will not be held responsible for any unforeseen financial burden. Due to this circumstance, we could not provide the service, and had suggested patient to try other medical offices. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We understand your frustration, but please understand this is the require standard procedure. Thank you.  Respond
RID: 2755423
06/08/13 1 1 1 3 I was refused service since I had out of state driver license...this provider only wants Florida residents. Made us wait over an hour to admit this discrimination.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2682611
18/06/13 4 3 5 5 This guy rocks!!! Totally found him via internet and took a chance. Probably one of the better Doctor's I have ever been to. Great personality and very through. I can not recommend him enough. He took the time to go though everything and I did not feel rushed. He totally got me fixed up. If you need a Foot Doctor in suburban Tampa you will not be disappointed.
RID: 2413931
30/08/12 5 5 5 5 Excellent podiatrist. The best of the five podiatrists I have seen in 25 years. Caring, knowledgeable, competent and not driven to unnecessary procedures or patient expenses.  Respond
RID: 2160393
25/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tran is the best! One doctor said I had to have surgery. I thought I needed surgery, but no. Instead I had the CHOICES from Dr. Tran of shots of cortesone (painful) or ultrasound (no pain). I have opted for the ultrasound and am thrilled! He takes the time to take care of you. He cares for you. If you have foot problems, there is no one better. Thanks Dr. Tran! Melissa Mitchell
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "JOHN" to "JOHN V."
RID: 1745398
15/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tran was awesome. He was very helpful. I had a pinched nerve and he did a great job fixing my issue. I would recommend him to anyone having foot problems.
RID: 1732008
08/03/12 5 5 5 5 AWESOME doctor! Wish I found him 3 months ago before a different podiatrist messed up my fibula break. Dr Tran is helping much more.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 1555402
06/10/11 5 5 5 5 The doctor is very knowledgeable and thorough. His bedside manner is very impressive. All the staffs are friendly and helpful. Great experience.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield