Rate Dr. Marc A. Leibole

Dr. Marc A. Leibole's Ratings

Incredibly caring and patient doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Lieoble.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

I just saw Marc Leibole for a LASIK consultation. I was shopping around and just had my initial appointment and testing. There was no pressure and no cost. I'm sure ill be having surgery with Dr. Leibole soon.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

kind doctor, great bedside manner. Was very attentive to my needs and explained diagnosis thoroughly.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Leibole and his staff are great. They've treated me a number of times for both serious and non-serious conditions. The attention to detail that Dr. Leibole gives me each time I visit is amazing. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Leibole is fantastic! He is honest, patient and extremely skilled. He answered all my questions and returned my phone calls promptly. He performed my LASIK surgery, and I now see much better than 20/20.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

The doctor was both patient and knowledgeable. I had an eye problem and was worried. He not only squeezed me in on a busy day, but helped make arrangements for me to be seen by a retina specialists immediately. If I had not, I could have lost my sight. His staff was not only kind, they helped make transportation arrangements and made sure I had contacted my family to let them know where I was going. Personal care, compassion and knowledge.

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

THe office called me to reschedule my appointment 3 days in advance for an "emergency" (how do you know there will be an emergency 3 days in advance??). Unhelpful office staff. Worst of all, doctor didn't listen carefully, didn't dilate my eyes despite history of retina spots, and wrote incomplete prescription. Discrepancies between office manager and doctor as to why the prescription was incomplete. Charges extra $30 for providing a prescription if you have any "medical issue" with your eyes because apparently they "know" insurance won't pay for the eyeglass prescription, rather than taking time to actually submit a claim. (We called the insurance co., who said they would cover it, now we have to keep calling the office to get them to submit the claim and then refund us our money). Worst of all, I don't trust that the prescription was accurate.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2009 | flag

Made to pay out of pocket for procedures my insurance pays for the day of exam. Non ethical, non trust worthy.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2009 | flag

dont go to this quack, he has no clue what he is doing and screwed up my eyes!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2007 | flag

This was the most thorough eye exam I have ever had. Dr. Leibole was great and he spent as much time with me as I wanted. I would reccommend Dr. Leibole to any patient.

Submitted July 19, 2005 | flag