Rate Dr. Michael FRIEDMAN

Dr. Michael FRIEDMAN's Ratings

Hes unbelievable! He really is the best! Hes extremely kind and patient on top of all his expertise, a truly special man! The same goes for his whole practice

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

I have been under the care of Dr. Friedman, his parters, and office staff for over 5 years now. They have performed a couple surgical procedures on me for my chronic sinus issues, which have helped my health. Dr. Friedman and the other doctors are caring and knowledgable. They listen to your concerns and follow up with any necessary tests that can be conveniently done in office. I highly recommend Dr. Friedman and his practice.

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

I had a amazing experience with Dr. Friedman at his office in Illinois Masonic Hospital. The staff were respectful and courteous. I did not have to wait long to see Dr. Friedman. The Dr. was very nice and was able to confidently diagnose and treat me.

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Friedman is the best! He is caring and knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner. He and his staff are always professional and make the experience of going to his office a positive one. I had a deviated septum and had surgery to repair it, everything turned out great and I can breath so much better now!

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

This place is a lifesaver!!! I have been suffering from sleep apnea all my life, until I met Dr. Friedman! After countless doctors appointments and many disappointments my sleep apnea is completely cleared!! Thank you staff at ChicagoENT!

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Great doctor and great office/staff- very caring and courteous.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

I had surgery back in Dec 2014 and Dr. Friedman was my surgeon. He & his staff from day 1 were extremely professional and very informative. He's the best in his profession and I will forever be grateful! I left the surgery with barely a scar which continues to heal nicely.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Michael Friedman is informative from inception through the follow up visits. Staff was welcoming and courteous within the office. Have multiple symptoms… priorities lucid and process reasonable. Not a Doctor but initial procedure performed was less obtrusive than expected and seems state-of the-art. Not complete with other symptoms that need to be addressed but will continue on with doc’s recommendations.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

He treated his patients very well, respectful and he takes his time to listen to my concerns. He's the best.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Friedman's office was great. From the moment I walked in everyone was eager to help. I waited for almost no time before I was helped and all of my questions were answered before I left the office. I would recommend Chicago ENT to anyone.