Rate Dr. Michael FRIEDMAN

Dr. Michael FRIEDMAN's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr. Friedman about my sleep apnea, and received my first surgery from him, his own non-invasive procedure. I went to this doctor because other sleep apnea surgeries available are too invasive and can even change the voice. My throat is still healing, and while you go through many polysomnographs/sleep studies in hotels in the Chicagoland area, these are all necessary for Dr. Friedman because this is vital data that he looks at to be able to diagnose and plan accurately. I always look forward to hearing what he has to say. He is a very caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Hes unbelievable! He really is the best! Hes extremely kind and patient on top of all his expertise, a truly special man! The same goes for his whole practice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I have been under the care of Dr. Friedman, his parters, and office staff for over 5 years now. They have performed a couple surgical procedures on me for my chronic sinus issues, which have helped my health. Dr. Friedman and the other doctors are caring and knowledgable. They listen to your concerns and follow up with any necessary tests that can be conveniently done in office. I highly recommend Dr. Friedman and his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

I had a amazing experience with Dr. Friedman at his office in Illinois Masonic Hospital. The staff were respectful and courteous. I did not have to wait long to see Dr. Friedman. The Dr. was very nice and was able to confidently diagnose and treat me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2317860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Friedman is the best! He is caring and knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner. He and his staff are always professional and make the experience of going to his office a positive one. I had a deviated septum and had surgery to repair it, everything turned out great and I can breath so much better now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2317863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

This place is a lifesaver!!! I have been suffering from sleep apnea all my life, until I met Dr. Friedman! After countless doctors appointments and many disappointments my sleep apnea is completely cleared!! Thank you staff at ChicagoENT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2317862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Great doctor and great office/staff- very caring and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2317861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I had surgery back in Dec 2014 and Dr. Friedman was my surgeon. He & his staff from day 1 were extremely professional and very informative. He's the best in his profession and I will forever be grateful! I left the surgery with barely a scar which continues to heal nicely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2317859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Michael Friedman is informative from inception through the follow up visits. Staff was welcoming and courteous within the office. Have multiple symptoms… priorities lucid and process reasonable. Not a Doctor but initial procedure performed was less obtrusive than expected and seems state-of the-art. Not complete with other symptoms that need to be addressed but will continue on with doc’s recommendations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2317857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

He treated his patients very well, respectful and he takes his time to listen to my concerns. He's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2317856].votes_count ]]