Dr. Stephanie A. Rittenour

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/04/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Stephanie A. Rittenour has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3818427
21/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Stephanie was not only very knowledgeable but was able to explain everything to me and my daughter in a way that we both could understand. I felt so comfortable having her adjust my child and plan on bringing the whole family in. I would recommend Dr. Stephanie to everyone!!! She is the best
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "STEPHANIE" to "STEPHANIE A."
RID: 1726706
01/03/12 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable and caring. She was always on time and I never had to wait. She explained everything well and made me feel very comfortable. I have been feeling much better and would recommend Dr. Stephanie to all my friends and family
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 1325409

02/01/11 3 3 2 2 Wasn't too impressed. Felt as though she didn't quite know what she was doing and was a little scared!
Insurance: Coventry