Rate Dr. Adam D. Horvit

Dr. Adam D. Horvit's Ratings

Dr. Horvit was the first neurologist I have seen who actually treats his patients like they are worthy of his time and not in a cookie cutter fashion. Although I went for an EMG test, I would highly recommend him for any type of neurology work and am seriously considering moving over to him for my other neurological issues. He made a very uncomfortable test actually tolerable with his patience and humor. I am EXTREMELY impressed!!

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Dr Horvitt was a good listener, didn't rush and made the correct diagnosis. He is a wonderful doctor.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Horvit explained my disc and back problems in a way that I understood. He never rushes and has been conservative regarding surgical treatments. I've had to contact him over the weekend and he was gracious. I recommend him to anyone needing a good neurologist.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2009 | flag

Dr.Horvit is the director of the adult MDA/ALS clinic for the Austin area. He is very concerned and compassionent, going the extra mile by calling patients to see how they are doing in between appointments if he is worried about them.I have found patient education to be one of his primary goals. It's so importain when dealing with a rare illness to find someone who knows about it and is willing to share the information.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2009 | flag