Rate Dr. Hans P. Haydon

Dr. Hans P. Haydon's Ratings

Dr. Haydon is as good as a doctor can get, and he is a wonderful human being as well. Alas, his practice is closed (he is not accepting new patients because he already has too many existing patients who, likely, all agree with my assessment).

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hans Haydon has been my doctor for about 20 years. He professional, very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and truly cares for his patients. I trust him completely.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Haydon is the best doctor I've ever had. I've been a patient for around 10 years and would never go to another doctor unless I move to a different city. He really listens, discusses conditions realistically, and I know I can trust him to treat me well. He is both knowledgeable and open minded. I feel like he is a real partner in my healthcare because he never talks down to me or tries to be "above" his patients. I only wish he could be cloned to care for all my friends and family.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Dr.Haydon has been my doctor for around 25 years. He is so knowledgeable, compassionate, respectful and interested in me as a person and I have never felt rushed. I am so fortunate to have a primary care physician that I totally trust.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

was my dr for over 25 years-he is the best! knowledgeable, keeps up with new standards. Listens to and respects you. Cares about you-not afraid to say when he doesn't know

Submitted April 21, 2009 | flag