Rate Dr. Jon M. Adcock

Dr. Jon M. Adcock's Ratings

Great Dr! Friendly, caring, thorough! Love him and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I've seen Dr. Adcock for years he's ok...but his receptionists are rude an make u feel like they dont appreciate u pay them...Dr. Adcock misdiagnosed me so I went somewhere else

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Dr. Adcock is phenomenal. He is one of the few doctors who take the time to get to know his patients on a more intimate, friendly level. Great doctor! I'll never change OB/gyns!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Dr. Adcock and his staff are THE BEST!! He was my OBGYN for 7 years. I had two abnormal pap smears which resulted in a cervical procedure and later a laproscopy. His bedside manner is amazing and he was very caring and explanatory through the entire process. Later, in my first pregnancy I developed pre-eclampsia at 30 weeks. They admitted me to Brookwood on bed rest. I eventually had a seizure at 32 weeks and they had to do an emergency c-section. Because of the caring and knowledgeable staff and the AMAZING staff at OBGYN South, both I and my son are perfectly fine 4 years later. I am now pregnant again and living in a different city and have been slightly depressed because I have had to find another O.B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2022893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

Dr. adcock is a great doctor however, I've never experienced a time where I called and triage didn't treat me like I was bothering them. It really irritates me because while we are sinful they claim to be a Christian practice. To me the whole staff needs to get on board w that or dont risk the Name of Jesus. Believers already get chided enough for being hypocrites. I've been a patient for 10 yrs with multiple surgeries and high risk pregnancies. My last pregnancy I felt like I was just a #. My first child died premature and while it was in Gods sovereignty the triage nurse told me not to come in even though I was bleeding. Also, it was annoying having to explain my issues whenever speaking w a nurse or dr. Im like can y'all not read my file? I have had several friends I referred there and a few have left for those same reasons of feeling as if they are a burden. Also, everyone seems to be in love w adcock. He is married & people just need to shut it about him & live in reality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2022892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Adcock saved my life! I was a couch-bound mama who suffered for years with pelvic pain & bladder issues. Other doctors and many tests could not give me answers. Dr. Adcock knew right away what was wrong and discovered 4 tumors among other serious issues, also helped me with bioidential HRT. I have been his patient for years and would not dream of going anywhere else! He has the most compassionate, sincerely caring bedside manner I've ever experienced. Takes the time to truly listen with respect and actually *hears* and *cares*, no matter how busy his waiting room might be, you feel like his only patient for the day. Not many doctors you can say that about! He is a highly knowledgeable and skilled doctor/surgeon with a loving Christian ethic, gentle hands, honoring and humble spirit, great sense of humor and wonderful staff. I also love that everything you need is right in his office, mammograms, u/s, lab, no need to run all over the hospital. Thank the Lord for Dr. Adcock!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2022891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

He is the WORST doctor I have ever seen. He ignored my complaints about chronic pain. He Rx me 1000mg of Advil. When I finally went to ER it was my Gallbladder and had to be removed. He said that we should wait on a cyst on my ovary. Another OBGYN could only shake her head and sigh. He is completely incompetent and ANYONE WHO USES HIM IS A DAMN FOOL!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2022894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I love Dr. Adcock! He is a great doctor and he makes you feel so comfortable. I will definetley continue to use him as my obgyn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2022890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

When I first went to see Dr Adcock I felf as if I were cheating on my last OBGYN.. I think he found the humour in this, Thank you DR Adcock for being you. I have found myself a new OBGYN!! and although I have only had a few visits with you I have told so many people how great you are. And I dont have to drive the 400 miles..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2022889].votes_count ]]