You may also like

Rate Dr. Jon M. Adcock

Dr. Jon M. Adcock's Ratings

I went to Dr. Alcock through 2 pregnancies and a miscarriage with D/C. The staff is gruff and unfriendly. I was reluctant to go back after the delivery of my second child, but did thinking it would be better this go around. He was hurried, didn't really listen, and considering it was a pregnancy loss at 12 weeks- I would have expected a little more from him. Have never been back. If the doctor is good- you can overlook a bad day with support staff. When the doctor and staff become rushed and rude repeatedly- it's time to move on!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

i am a new patient and im very happy with him and his staff! very respectful and very professional! i would recommend him to anyone! he takes the time to get to know you so you dont feel like just another patient for the day, i wouldnt think of finding another Dr. to go to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Terrible doctor and nurse. I went to him in good faith the beginning of February for menopause issues. He said he was going to prescribe a balance of estrogen and progesterone . I started taking his prescription and became worse and worse with all the menopause symptoms. I called his nurse early Thursday and she said my prescription was for just progesterone. She said I should just tough it out or try over the counter Estrovan. She said she would check with the doctor and get back to me before the day was out. She never did. I tried to reach them at the office the next day and got nowhere. Needless to say he is no longer my gynecologist. In my opinion he and his nurse are insensitive, illogical,
irresponsible, and grossly incompetent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Dr.adcock has been the worst obgyn I've ever went to midway thru my pregnancy I left and chan bc he and the other dr treated me like I was a drug addict do to the fact I was in sever pain never go to this practice bc they don't care and lie straight to ur face they shouldn't be allowed to be drs if they are going to treat their patients that way

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Great Dr! Friendly, caring, thorough! Love him and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I've seen Dr. Adcock for years he's ok...but his receptionists are rude an make u feel like they dont appreciate u pay them...Dr. Adcock misdiagnosed me so I went somewhere else

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Dr. Adcock is phenomenal. He is one of the few doctors who take the time to get to know his patients on a more intimate, friendly level. Great doctor! I'll never change OB/gyns!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Dr. Adcock and his staff are THE BEST!! He was my OBGYN for 7 years. I had two abnormal pap smears which resulted in a cervical procedure and later a laproscopy. His bedside manner is amazing and he was very caring and explanatory through the entire process. Later, in my first pregnancy I developed pre-eclampsia at 30 weeks. They admitted me to Brookwood on bed rest. I eventually had a seizure at 32 weeks and they had to do an emergency c-section. Because of the caring and knowledgeable staff and the AMAZING staff at OBGYN South, both I and my son are perfectly fine 4 years later. I am now pregnant again and living in a different city and have been slightly depressed because I have had to find another O.B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2022893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

Dr. adcock is a great doctor however, I've never experienced a time where I called and triage didn't treat me like I was bothering them. It really irritates me because while we are sinful they claim to be a Christian practice. To me the whole staff needs to get on board w that or dont risk the Name of Jesus. Believers already get chided enough for being hypocrites. I've been a patient for 10 yrs with multiple surgeries and high risk pregnancies. My last pregnancy I felt like I was just a #. My first child died premature and while it was in Gods sovereignty the triage nurse told me not to come in even though I was bleeding. Also, it was annoying having to explain my issues whenever speaking w a nurse or dr. Im like can y'all not read my file? I have had several friends I referred there and a few have left for those same reasons of feeling as if they are a burden. Also, everyone seems to be in love w adcock. He is married & people just need to shut it about him & live in reality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2022892].votes_count ]]