Rate Dr. Jon M. Adcock

Dr. Jon M. Adcock's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Adcock is phenomenal. He is one of the few doctors who take the time to get to know his patients on a more intimate, friendly level. Great doctor! I'll never change OB/gyns!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Adcock and his staff are THE BEST!! He was my OBGYN for 7 years. I had two abnormal pap smears which resulted in a cervical procedure and later a laproscopy. His bedside manner is amazing and he was very caring and explanatory through the entire process. Later, in my first pregnancy I developed pre-eclampsia at 30 weeks. They admitted me to Brookwood on bed rest. I eventually had a seizure at 32 weeks and they had to do an emergency c-section. Because of the caring and knowledgeable staff and the AMAZING staff at OBGYN South, both I and my son are perfectly fine 4 years later. I am now pregnant again and living in a different city and have been slightly depressed because I have had to find another O.B.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. adcock is a great doctor however, I've never experienced a time where I called and triage didn't treat me like I was bothering them. It really irritates me because while we are sinful they claim to be a Christian practice. To me the whole staff needs to get on board w that or dont risk the Name of Jesus. Believers already get chided enough for being hypocrites. I've been a patient for 10 yrs with multiple surgeries and high risk pregnancies. My last pregnancy I felt like I was just a #. My first child died premature and while it was in Gods sovereignty the triage nurse told me not to come in even though I was bleeding. Also, it was annoying having to explain my issues whenever speaking w a nurse or dr. Im like can y'all not read my file? I have had several friends I referred there and a few have left for those same reasons of feeling as if they are a burden. Also, everyone seems to be in love w adcock. He is married & people just need to shut it about him & live in reality.

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Adcock saved my life! I was a couch-bound mama who suffered for years with pelvic pain & bladder issues. Other doctors and many tests could not give me answers. Dr. Adcock knew right away what was wrong and discovered 4 tumors among other serious issues, also helped me with bioidential HRT. I have been his patient for years and would not dream of going anywhere else! He has the most compassionate, sincerely caring bedside manner I've ever experienced. Takes the time to truly listen with respect and actually *hears* and *cares*, no matter how busy his waiting room might be, you feel like his only patient for the day. Not many doctors you can say that about! He is a highly knowledgeable and skilled doctor/surgeon with a loving Christian ethic, gentle hands, honoring and humble spirit, great sense of humor and wonderful staff. I also love that everything you need is right in his office, mammograms, u/s, lab, no need to run all over the hospital. Thank the Lord for Dr. Adcock!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

He is the WORST doctor I have ever seen. He ignored my complaints about chronic pain. He Rx me 1000mg of Advil. When I finally went to ER it was my Gallbladder and had to be removed. He said that we should wait on a cyst on my ovary. Another OBGYN could only shake her head and sigh. He is completely incompetent and ANYONE WHO USES HIM IS A DAMN FOOL!

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Adcock! He is a great doctor and he makes you feel so comfortable. I will definetley continue to use him as my obgyn.

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag

When I first went to see Dr Adcock I felf as if I were cheating on my last OBGYN.. I think he found the humour in this, Thank you DR Adcock for being you. I have found myself a new OBGYN!! and although I have only had a few visits with you I have told so many people how great you are. And I dont have to drive the 400 miles..

Submitted Feb. 13, 2011 | flag

I did not find Dr. Adcock very interested in giving me options to deal with my premenopausal symptoms. He wanted to pull out his prescription pad and put me on birth control or hormones, but was unwilling or unable to discuss more natural alternatives to help control some of my symptoms (cramping, heavy flow, unpredictable periods and bloating.) He seemed frustrated by my questions and in a hurry. Maybe he was just having a bad day, because I see he has a lot of great reviews. But I didn't feel he was the right doctor for me. I saw him for 2 years.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2010 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Adcock for a year now, and he is by far the best OB I've ever seen. I've suffered from pelvic pain on a daily basis for 5 years now and thought my last doctor was treating me and I would just have to deal. After seeing Dr. Adcock, he diagnosed several more problems that I had and I have seen a DRAMATIC decrease in daily pain. He took the time to talk to me and tell me he believed I was in pain, that it wasn't in my head, and encouraged me to bring family with me to my appointment to support me. I'll never go to anyone else unless I have to. He is extremely kind, knowledgeable, and doesn't have any qualms about giving me the meds that I need. It is because of this site that I went to him in the first place, so if you are someone like me looking for an excellent doctor, look no more.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag