Rate Dr. John E. Wanebo

Dr. John E. Wanebo's Ratings

Dr. Wanabo is amaizing! Professional, compassionate,smart, the best that i know. He helped my mother when few other doctors didn't even want to take her to the surgery. He is great human beeing.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wanebo and his staff (most notably Terry) are second to none. I would highly recommend them! They truly give you personal service and listen to the patients needs and concerns. They go above and beyond any other doctor that I've ever been to...and I've been to qu!ite a few! Thank you so much in treating me and resolving my issues!

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

you need not contact anyone else, he exceptionally smart, can think outside of the box and not just mimic the opinion of other physicians, he has great personal skills and beside manner, and above all he is great skills. He told us that there was a 50-80% chance of improvement but it was 100%, so he was being conservative, this is the doctor to see!!!!!

Submitted June 20, 2012 | flag

Great doctor. Shows compassion and empathy towards the patient. Great desire to be agressive so another surgery is not warranted. Highly recommend. He is a veteran himself and is willing to treat other vets when most doctors won't accept VA.

Submitted May 19, 2012 | flag

Very personable and professional. Treated me like family. Could not have asked for a better surgeon.

Submitted April 9, 2011 | flag