Rate Dr. Jose E. Salinas

Dr. Jose E. Salinas's Ratings

Dr. Salinas, please contact me with your new location because you were so compassionate. I tried Promt Care and they do not know your new location. [email protected] Thanks

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

Where are you now? Please e-mail me and let me know: [email protected] We NEED YOU!

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Please where are you, I need my follow up, my lab work was not good and my husband needs his fisical examen, I was so happy to see you again, and now I don't konw what to do I'm lost again, I don't trust anybody else, please!!!!

Submitted March 4, 2012 | flag

ok doc were are you. i found you and now you are not with promt care as you can tell from the concers here you are the only one we trust please let us know were you are email me at [email protected] i need you like everyone else. please please let us know were you are at. i knew i should of put that gps tracker on you. meds are low need you!!!!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

I used to work with Dr. Salinas and he did have some problems but is now working @ Prompt Care. Blanco/Huebner there phone number is 210-545-0700.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

Excellen Dr. but where is Dr. Salinas? I would like to know if he is in town or what happen with him.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

I am sincerely touched by the news that Dr Jose Salinas in currently experiencing some problems.Dr J Salinas had been my friend before he became my physician and I recommended him to all my family,he is a fantastic Dr with great integrity,respect,stewardship,dignity and most of all humanity which make him a very great Dr,I trust him not only with my life but that of all my family members.No words could ever describe how I am greatly disturb by any unfortunate circumstances which he have to endure at this present time.My prayers are with him,his wife,children and staff.I will be patiently waiting until he relocates and may God bless him.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

I tried t6aht email address that was given earlier and it is not a good address. If that person has an email address that Mrs. Salinas will answer, please let us know. Not good

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag

Please, if one of you know what's going on with Dr. Salinas He is our Dr. since 1999 I'm really worried about what happen we don't want to go with anybody else but we need refills. My husband was with him on 12/29 and everything was fine. I tried everthing to find him. I just want to know if he and his family are fine.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

We have been going to Dr. Salinas for 10 years. He is wonderful. My husband had an appointment in January and there was a note on the door. 3 other patients were there and no one called to tell he would not be there. He was also scheduled for bloodwork and he went just to see if someone was there. He spoke with a woman who said that she saw him 1st week in January and he told her he was moving and she would get a phone or a post card with new address of location. What about other patients? I think he is a wonderful Dr and Mrs Salinas is great, but we had to get another Dr, as we needed refills on Medicines and he was also filling out disability papers (he is out of work and only my paycheck is coming in) and the new Dr has to deal with the papers and he is starting out blind. I really hope that nothing bad has happened to him and his family, but you do not do this to your patients. We need our medical records, so the dr can see all the tests and bloodwork on my husband.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag