Dr. Jose E. Salinas

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. Jose E. Salinas has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1803842
26/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Salinas, please contact me with your new location because you were so compassionate. I tried Promt Care and they do not know your new location. hughes1997[email protected] Thanks
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1731663
08/03/12 3 4 5 5 Where are you now? Please e-mail me and let me know: [email protected] We NEED YOU!
RID: 1728648
04/03/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Please where are you, I need my follow up, my lab work was not good and my husband needs his fisical examen, I was so happy to see you again, and now I don't konw what to do I'm lost again, I don't trust anybody else, please!!!!
RID: 1723727
27/02/12 5 5 5 5 ok doc were are you. i found you and now you are not with promt care as you can tell from the concers here you are the only one we trust please let us know were you are email me at [email protected] i need you like everyone else. please please let us know were you are at. i knew i should of put that gps tracker on you. meds are low need you!!!!!!!!
RID: 1579759
04/11/11 5 2 5 5 I used to work with Dr. Salinas and he did have some problems but is now working @ Prompt Care. Blanco/Huebner there phone number is 210-545-0700.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 1576011
01/11/11 5 5 5 5 Excellen Dr. but where is Dr. Salinas? I would like to know if he is in town or what happen with him.  Respond

RID: 1406120
04/04/11 5 5 5 5 I am sincerely touched by the news that Dr Jose Salinas in currently experiencing some problems.Dr J Salinas had been my friend before he became my physician and I recommended him to all my family,he is a fantastic Dr with great integrity,respect,stewardship,dignity and most of all humanity which make him a very great Dr,I trust him not only with my life but that of all my family members.No words could ever describe how I am greatly disturb by any unfortunate circumstances which he have to endure at this present time.My prayers are with him,his wife,children and staff.I will be patiently waiting until he relocates and may God bless him.  See Responses
RID: 1405511
03/04/11 4 4 4 4 I tried t6aht email address that was given earlier and it is not a good address. If that person has an email address that Mrs. Salinas will answer, please let us know. Not good
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1397726
25/03/11 4 4 5 5 Please, if one of you know what's going on with Dr. Salinas He is our Dr. since 1999 I'm really worried about what happen we don't want to go with anybody else but we need refills. My husband was with him on 12/29 and everything was fine. I tried everthing to find him. I just want to know if he and his family are fine.
RID: 1396975
25/03/11 4 4 5 5 We have been going to Dr. Salinas for 10 years. He is wonderful. My husband had an appointment in January and there was a note on the door. 3 other patients were there and no one called to tell he would not be there. He was also scheduled for bloodwork and he went just to see if someone was there. He spoke with a woman who said that she saw him 1st week in January and he told her he was moving and she would get a phone or a post card with new address of location. What about other patients? I think he is a wonderful Dr and Mrs Salinas is great, but we had to get another Dr, as we needed refills on Medicines and he was also filling out disability papers (he is out of work and only my paycheck is coming in) and the new Dr has to deal with the papers and he is starting out blind. I really hope that nothing bad has happened to him and his family, but you do not do this to your patients. We need our medical records, so the dr can see all the tests and bloodwork on my husband.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1393265
21/03/11 2 3 5 5 Great doctor, would take the time to teach you about your problems. He seems to be MIA I have been trying to get a hold of him for 2 months and all I keep getting is that his mailbox is full. Hope he comes back
RID: 1392228
20/03/11 2 1 5 5 Excellent doctor, very personable, willing to take the time with you IF you can get an appt. and when he is on time. I wonder where he went. I showed up for appt. on 3/19/11 and office is no longer there. I don't want to find another doctor, but don't know where he went and I need meds. Hope he's okay. Anyone know what happened? Did he move?
RID: 1391975
19/03/11 4 4 5 5 The lack of compassion for some of Dr.Salinas' patients astounds me. He has been my PCP for ten years now and I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is a wonderful physician who is dealing with personal matters. He did not simply abandon his patients. And if you can't be understanding to unforeseen circumstances, then maybe you should find another doctor.  Respond
RID: 1381087
07/03/11 1 1 5 5 I can't believe he would up and leave...Leave patients that are in need of their meds!! I hope he's ok because when i see him...i'm going to give him a piece of my mind!!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1380602
07/03/11 2 2 4 4 I believe Dr. Salinas is a very good doctor. I like his attention to detail and the time he spends with you. On the other hand, his staff does not follow through on phone calls and it is very frustrating dealing with them. I want to be fair, but not calling people back in this profession is uncalled for. I too am wondering how to get in touch with Dr. Salinas. I have called him for the past 3 weeks and I keep getting that his mail box is full. ????????????????????????????
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1377896
03/03/11 4 5 5 5 Does anyone know where is the new office of Dr. Salinas located? I've been calling his office and no answer. He is a great doctor and don't want to change him for another doctor.  Respond
RID: 1375307
01/03/11 4 5 5 5 I have been trying to contact Dr Salinas for a couple of weeks. I really hope he is ok. I will not go to any other dr. I have been going to him for 20 years and he is the best. He is very knowledgable, caring and takes his time with you. I hope he is alright.
RID: 1369152
22/02/11 4 4 5 5 I miss my Dr! Has anyone heard from him? I pray they all have a positive outcome to whatever is delaying the opening of his new location! You are MISSED DR JOSE E SALINAS :(
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1363869
15/02/11 5 5 5 5 great doctor. very knowledgeable. will not go to any other doctor
RID: 290166
20/04/07 1 1 1 He took care of 2 family members and both were not followed up appropeiately both died , but one could of been prevente if he cared enough to referr properly, but he didn't care enought to.  Respond
RID: 62147
05/12/06 3 1 1 Never in 2yrs.ask me about a very serious condition i have.Reported it to my ins.co.THEN he finally ask me about it.
Insurance: Secure Horizons