Rate Dr. Laurie C. Mccall

Dr. Laurie C. Mccall's Ratings

have been a client of Dr. Laurie McCall of Ventura Plastic Surgery Specialists for over 10 years. In those 10 years, Dr. McCall has performed many wonderful services to me including Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, and most recently Voluma! I love going to Dr. McCall for treatment because she is a very well-educated medical professional who specializes in giving her clients the very best care there is available. She listens to my needs, assesses my personal situation, explains the entire process in full and any potential risk and then comes up with the perfect treatment that I can afford. Most importantly, Dr. McCall is more than a medical professional; she is a true artist and sculptress. The product needs to be carefully sculpted into your skin after being injected, and she really knows how to do this to make your face look so natural. She has changed my life in so many great ways.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][316297].votes_count ]]