Rate Dr. Laurie C. Mccall

Dr. Laurie C. Mccall's Ratings

Laurie McCall worked on my eyelids several months ago and I couldn’t be more pleased with her work or the outcome. I’ve had no problems since the procedure and can see so much better now. Even the “dry-eye” problems I’ve always had are now much better. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing relief from eyelids that are blocking vision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

dr. McCall is without a doubt a true artist in fillers. I have been a patient of hers for ABOUT 5 YEARS. She us amazing. She takes the time to assess and look at every angle of your face and believe me she is one of the BEST in the business. I drive 300 miles from Las Vegas, Nevada to Ventura, California just to see her and her wonderful staff AS WELL. I will continue to see Dr. McCall and Dr. Bern (someday when I;m ready for a facelift) as I trust them implicitly. The office staff are warm and welcoming each and every time and I so look forward to the experience each time I go in. Doctor McCall is the BEST in all of California. Done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

have been a client of Dr. Laurie McCall of Ventura Plastic Surgery Specialists for over 10 years. In those 10 years, Dr. McCall has performed many wonderful services to me including Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, and most recently Voluma! I love going to Dr. McCall for treatment because she is a very well-educated medical professional who specializes in giving her clients the very best care there is available. She listens to my needs, assesses my personal situation, explains the entire process in full and any potential risk and then comes up with the perfect treatment that I can afford. Most importantly, Dr. McCall is more than a medical professional; she is a true artist and sculptress. The product needs to be carefully sculpted into your skin after being injected, and she really knows how to do this to make your face look so natural. She has changed my life in so many great ways.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][316297].votes_count ]]