Rate Dr. Stanley Newhouse

Dr. Stanley Newhouse's Ratings

WHAT A WONDERFUL MAN. HE IS KIND GENTLE CARING. HIS KNOWLEDGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS. HE IS COMPASSIONATE, CONCERNED NOTHING GOES UNCHECKED. HE TAKES HIS TIME WITH YOU AND LISTENS TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. HE IS A ONE IN A MILLION DOCTOR. IT IS A SHAME THAT THERE ARE NOT MORE LIKE HIM.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2008 | flag

Dr. Newhouse is very kind, considerate and understanding. He takes the time to speak to his patients and thoroughly examines a patient each visit. He has helped me with all kinds of problems from diabetes to stress and has taken the time to speak to me and calm me down when I am very stressed even though my visit is for another medical problem.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2008 | flag

dr newhouse is very caring, and sensitive to his patients needs. his only flaw is that he sometimes tends to repeat himself. i find him to be very sensitive to my needs and he is thorough in his care of me.he has referred me to several doctors to check out suspicious findings he encountered in some of my blood tests. I found his referrals to also be very helpful.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2006 | flag