Rate Dr. Robert D. Cook

Dr. Robert D. Cook's Ratings

I went to Dr. Cook for a number of years. He's very thorough and intelligent and made a HUGE DIFFERENCE to my asthma, which is no longer a problem to me (though i do take some preventive medications). His office is extremely well run. I have occasionally had a disagreement with him (I thought a side-effect more important than he did), but he's absolutely TOP-NOTCH.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cook saved my life! My symptoms had two possible causes and it turns out I had both conditions. He could have stopped with my (fatal!) allergy but didn't. He's very businesslike and doesn't seem that interested in you at first, but he hears every word you say and translates it into action. I moved away but I would still go to him if I still lived in Austin (which is a TERRIBLE place for people with allergies!)

Submitted Aug. 2, 2010 | flag