Rate Dr. Charles K. Friedman

Dr. Charles K. Friedman's Ratings

I was extremely disappointed with Dr. Friedman. I was laying on the examination bed when he entered the room. My hip and leg was killing me from sitting in the chair during the 45 min wait. He entered the room and rudely ordered me off the bed. No hello No introduction No eye contact. He promptly started what seemed like an interrogation. He was more concerned that I had a non prescribed medication in my urine. He told me quiet rudely that having taken a pain pill from friend is considered "trafficking". Thats fine but what about my PAIN? I asked if I could get a MRI or something to see why I suffer from so much pain. This request was ignored. He spoke over me. Cut me off in mid sentence and lacked any bed side manner. I told him I went to the emergency room during bad bouts of pain in which he rudely responded "that's not what the ER is for!" I do not recommend this Dr. He was rude and not compassionate what so ever.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

As a long time customer/patient of pain relief centers, I have consistently received exemplary high quality care and service both in person at their offices, and over the telephone. The staff has always given me a courteous, rapid response time both in their offices and via telephone.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Love Dr. Seymour & Geanette! ALL nursing is MOST compassionate than I've EVER experienced and I've been to MANY pain docs over 13 years. Each employee & health care professional has given me HOPE which is a non-existent emotion for me. I feel CARED for in both offices beyond ANY expectation. I've ever had. I thank you ALL!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

I heard about Pain Relief Centers through my insurance carrier. This place is great! Very friendly staff and the doctors actually listen to you. I don't feel comfortable in doctor's offices, but I feel fine in this place. Thank you to everyone who creates this very friendly atmosphere. I recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

You see Dr. Friedman first visit and during numerous procedures, where there is minimal communication. All follow up visits are with a Nurse Practioner (ARNP), who has minimal experience with pain, yet pushes $$$ procedures. He does prescribe narcotic meds, but does not explain full lifetime ramifications of going onto such meds. Does not explain what your full treatment plan/objective is going forward and gets out right rude when you press the ARNP for specifics. Staff is good (except ARNP with minimal pain exp.), but procedures are run like an assembly line. Return phone calls are hit/miss. Takes multiple vacations annually and you receive scripts to cover 2nd month (at least no ARNP). Prices are top dollar. Nothing special, other docs out there. ARNP pushes procedure after procedure, rack up as much $$$ as possible. Dr. Is nothing special. On-going care delegated to ARNP with minimal oversight.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

Everyone has been great. I have been very pleased with everyone’s help and understanding. Thank you.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

If it weren’t for this place, I probably would not be functioning as well as I am now.

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Friedman is very helpful and caring. I experienced wonderful care at his office.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

I don't know what these other patients experienced, maybe things have changed. I had a wonderful experience! I was in so much pain that I couldn't live my normal, active lifestyle. Dr. Friedman was recommended by my primary care doctor. I had a series of injections and am now pain free! He has great bed side manner and I adore his staff!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2009 | flag

I'm so fortunate to have had Dr. Friedman at Pain Relief Centers' help me with my work injury. I had a few procedures that were consistent and helped relieve the pain I had from a neck injury while on the job. His staff was friendly and he had nice bedside manner.

Submitted June 18, 2009 | flag