Dr. Robert E. Hootkins

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/02/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Robert E. Hootkins has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Nephrologist (kidney)-related: kidney disorders, diabetes, and renal failure, dialysis, kidney transplants, urinary system, kidney system
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert E."
RID: 1367118
18/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hootkins is the most caring and compassionate doctor. He also has a sense of humour. He is very generous with his time. He is the best in his field! Highly recommended.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 1078506
14/01/10 5 4 5 5 Dr.Hootkins is by far my favorite Dr. He is so very knowledgable, helpful and has an overall concern for my health. I have a very complicated diagnoses and treatment and he is always willing to go over it with me and keep me in his office as long as it takes. If an appt time wasn't available on the date or time I needed it, he would work me in to fit my schedule. He's a wonderful guy and I would recommend him to anyone!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield