Rate Dr. Peter Scuccimarri

Dr. Peter Scuccimarri's Ratings

IN MY 56 YEARS OF SEEING DOCTORS THIS MAN IS BY FAR THE BEST I HAVE FOUND. HE CARES, HE GIVES YOU HIS FULL ATTENTION. I NEVER LEAVE HIS OFFICE SECOND GUESSING WHAT I WAS JUST TOLD. HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING SO THAT I FULLY UNDERSTAND. I AM GETTING BETTER THEN I HAVE IN YEARS. I HAVE BEEN A UNCONTROLLED DIEBTIC FOR SEVERAL YEARS. THANKS TO DR. SCUMMIMARRI I AM FINALLY GETTING IT. GREG LATINO

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][316903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I started seeing him when he was here in my home town and followed him the almost half hour to stay with him. He is the best doctor ever and I wish there were more like him. His bedside manner is impeckable as well as his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][316902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I really think that Dr. Scucci is one of the best Dr.'s I've ever had. He has a wonderful , dry and quirky sense of humor; so if you can't take a joke or everything is serious to you he may not be the kind of physician you would like. He knows his stuff ,and will immediately refer you to a specialist if he feels that's what you need. He is also very non-judgemental. Unlike some Dr.'s I've had who you can tell just by their condescending attitude and the way they look at you what they think. Dr. Scucci is open minded and not a person to judge what ever your situation may be. I recently switched my primary to another Dr. closer to me , since Dr. Scucci was moving out to Sutton from Dudley. I have decided to switch back to him as my primary though . I am willing to go the extra distance to have a Dr. I trust and is familiar with my situation. I hope that some of the girls who worked in his office are still with him in the Sutton office they were all wonderful to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][316901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Dr. Scucciamari is thoughtful, diligent, methodical and a good listener.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][316900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

Dr. Scuccimari was my father's primary doctor. I was there in person for most appointments and if the care giver took Dad, Dr. Scuccimari always emailed me a summary of the appointment. He is extremely knowledgable and really thinks outside the box. He does quickly jump to any conclusions or prescribe medications without much thought and research. He would email me with web site information about certain considitions that we were contmeplating!He is THE BEST doctor I have ever worked with. I wish he were in my state so he could be my primary! Hands down. He is tops!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][316899].votes_count ]]