Rate Dr. Jeffrey D. Carter

Dr. Jeffrey D. Carter's Ratings

Dr Carter fixed the broken arm of my young son. He impressed me no end with his concern and competence, and follow up.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2716109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Dr. Carter took excellent care if my 90 year old mother when she broke her hip. Her recovery went smoothly and Dr. Carter was very patient and caring during her rehab. She is now walking and back to playing Bingo. Would definitely recommend him. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

This doctor took my son as a patient and was totally unqualified to take care of a two year old. Did not provide a cast. Told us to splint his fractured tibia with a forearm splint. This doctor should tell people with small children that he can't take them instead of taking money from parents and doing NOTHING. He gave us 5 minutes of his time and made $150

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702777].votes_count ]]