Rate Dr. Mark A. Gerard

Dr. Mark A. Gerard's Ratings

Dr. Gerard is a great doctor. I've been with him for over 10 years now and I feel very lucky to have him. He's smart, he's warm, he's thorough. He cares. He now has a "Concierge Care" practice -- so that person who gave him low ratings has no clue how that works. Yes, it's $1,800 per year, but that includes a major physical and 24/7 access to the doctor. If you're a new patient, I can understand why that would be daunting. But, he practice is now much smaller and it's efficient and I feel fortunate that I can afford to use it. I was with him before he changed over; this, is much, much better.

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

i just called this guys office to set up a physical. I was told that each person who sees him MUST pay a $1800 a year fee in order to be his patient. they do not bill your insurance, they bill you! Wow, never heard of this one.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Gerard is a great doctor who truly cares about his patients and their well being.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2008 | flag

My son saw him at St. Joes in the ER. He was GREAT with him! My son (12 yrs.) is terrified of doctors & he was so nice & funny, made my son feel so much better! Definitely recommended!

Submitted May 13, 2008 | flag

I had this Dr. throughout H.S. and well into my early 20s. I don't have PPO insurance anymore so I cannot go to him, but he was truly the best! Nice and patient, knowledgable!

Submitted March 19, 2008 | flag

Excellent bedside manner & one of the few doctors who truely cares about his patients. This guy is the best...so good that even though I no longer have insurance, I'm willing to pay him out of my pocket & I'm a poor college student, so that says a lot!

Submitted Oct. 13, 2004 | flag