Rate Dr. James J. Runfola

Dr. James J. Runfola's Ratings

Dr Runfola is very compassionate and takes time to talk with you; thus sometimes it is a long wait. I agree with others, the staff, with the exception of one, is rude and has that "could not care less" attitude. Some have been there for years and no one can figure out why. If it were not for Dr. Runfola, we would have left a few years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

I recently became a patient here but I am not too thrilled... I had a fairly long way for a weekday morning appointment. Also, Dr. R said he would be giving me a shot in the office, but completely forgot to do it. It wasn't until I was on my way home and checked my receipt that I realized I didn't get the service I was going to be billed for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. J as my family calls him, is definitely the best. Down to earth and will pretty much let you self-diagnose if you trusts you know what you are talking about. Few doctors have the confidence to work around your own unprofessional (but personal) diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2011

Fantastic Doctor. He's one of the new that actually takes the time to listen and explain. I'm sorry I can't say the same for the staff of the office though. They are mostly unhelpful, miserable, curmudgeons intent on making your experience as awful as possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2154232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I adore him! Funny, kind, knowledgable! Yes, he spends a great deal of time with each patient, which is amazing in today's world. I also agree re: staff...though I tend to mostly ignore them, they have never smiled or said a kind word extraneously.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2154231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Admittedly, I had to wait over an hour to see Dr. Runfola, but now I understand why and conceed that it was definitely worth it! I was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune condition and he spent a whole hr - that's right folks, an unheard of, whole hour - listening to my story and explaining in great detail, aspects of the disease that not even my specialist dr's cared to share. I can't say that I've been over-the-top particular about primary care physicians in the past, but now with this autoimmune condition, I'm very happy that I chose Dr. Runfola. I only hope that his office staff don't turn-out to be as disappointing as some on here have described. Big thumbs-up for Dr. Runfola!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2010

He's the best family doc I've seen in my 47+ years. He takes time to explain things and is willing to answer any and all questions. He's open to reviewing less invasive and/or alternative treatments. And...no, I'm not a relative or stakeholder, just a satisfied patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2009

I agree. I think Dr. Runfola is the best. He has helped me with all of my concerns and problems. He's the best. Never leave the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2008

Dr. Runfolo is best doctor I have ever had. He listens extremely well and explains why he is prescribing something, and sets realistic goals for patients. Unfortunatly the office staff thinks that giving a referral is up to them as if they were paying for it out of there pocket. They find it easier to say NO rather than do what is right. However Dr. Runfolo is worth putting up with the staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2154227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2007

doctor runfola is great. EXCELLENT! I agree with everyone else, i am very particular with any doctor I see and I trust him in referring me to any doctor. He is very thorough the whole family goes to him. Definately a doctor i reccomend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2154226].votes_count ]]