Dr. Kevin R. JOYCE

Rate Dr. Kevin R. JOYCE

Dr. Kevin R. JOYCE's Ratings

I went to Dr. Kevin Joyce in December for Arthritis. He spent time with me about my condition, looked over my previous records from my past Doctor. He said "you may think I'm crazy, but I'm not sure what your diagnosis is. He told me "Rupus". Arthritis/Lupus. My primary care doctor said he never heard of a diagnosis like this and told me to see another doctor. My doctor I'm seeing for arthritis said Dr. Joyce is totally wrong. What upset me the most is, Dr. Joyce ordered $$$$ worth of blood tests and told me to see him in 6 months. See him in 6 months without a diagnosis and take me off of the infusions I'm already on? I do think this doctor is crazy. How do I stop all treatment and wait 6 months? If I stopped my treatments I'd have kidney failure! I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Especially when he calls himself crazy!

Submitted May 3, 2014 | flag

Very punctual, knowlagable,and down to earth. No fancy double talk. Kevin keeps himself up to date on current treatments and treats the disease not just a few symptoms!

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag