Rate Dr. Wilson C. Wu

Dr. Wilson C. Wu's Ratings

Rude, dismissive and utterly a waste of my hard earned money.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wu is very knowledgeable but has poor interpersonal skills. The staff seems confused about the appropriate charges for glasses, contacts and services and the bill is a moving target which changes constantly. It is often so busy that the staff just does not have time to take care of all the patients. The last time I was there I waited for 15 minutes for a glasses consult. No one had time to address this, and I left without the consult. This visit I had to take out my contacts for the exam, and the bathroom shelf was filthy. The contact container that the staff gave me had someone else's contact in them. I passed this on (very respectively) to the staff. 1/2 hour later it was still a mess. I've given them the benefit of the doubt 3 visits now. I will not be back again.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Not very helpful. When I told him of my eye problem, he said he couldn't justify to insurance to pay for cataract surgery. ..BUT maybe if I paid for lasic, my problem might go away.

Submitted March 15, 2007 | flag

maybe too knowledgeable, doesn't have best interpersonal skills.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2006 | flag

Great eye doc. Very smart and knowledgable, nice disposition and spends quality time with you even though he has a busy practice. Staff is very good as well. This guy is a world class eye doctor and you will not find a better eye doc anywhere.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2006 | flag