Dr. ANGELA D. WHITMAN

Rate Dr. ANGELA D. WHITMAN

Dr. ANGELA D. WHITMAN's Ratings

Dr Whitman is by far the best Dr that I've ever had. She has never given up on my health issues and pushes until she gets answers. She treats you like a person and not a number. She takes the time to explain your health problems instead of writing a script and pushing you out if the door.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Whitman is wonderful! For years, doctors would just perscribe a resecue inhaler for my asthma. Dr. Whitman perscribed me 2 medications, and I am rarely using my rescue inhaler now! She listens to my problems and its obvious she will do anything in her power to make me the healthiest I can be. Her office staff is very kind and she always makes sure I know I can call her after hours via the on call service. I love having her on my health care team!

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Whitman is caring and concerned about me as a person and patient. She is always respectful and polite even when I have regressed in my progress to better health.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Whitman is very helpful & makes you feel like you are a person & not a number. She takes time to explain every part of the examination.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

She is one of the best Drs out there she takes her time with you and she really listens to you. you dont feel like she is trying to rush you in and out and she will find out whatever it is that is wrong with you. SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

She is a wonderful physician. She takes the time to listen to all your concerns and answer all your questions. She is very knowledgable. I completely trust her to care for all of my needs. I highly recommend her to anyone. I have many friends that see her also and feel the exact way I do about her. She has checked up on me on her days off...you just dont find that anymore.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag