Rate Dr. GREGORY C. BROWN

Dr. GREGORY C. BROWN's Ratings

Best Acupunturist ever! I agree with the comments above. I had severe pain same area going from neck to shoulder to arms. This is usually taken care of by Dr. Brown on the first visit. He listens to what you say, and then gives you the best treatment. I usually leave the office pain free. Needless to say, whenever I have pain I call him. Let me say that I do have insurance thru Kaiser, and Kaiser has Acu doctors, but I would rather pay Dr. Brown out of my own pocket because he solves my pain problems.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

I whiplashed my neck over 10 yrs ago. Nothing worked, so I decided to try accupuncture. I went to dr. Brown, explained the pain in my neck, how it radiates down my arm and shoulder blade. I told him i would be willing to come as often as needed if it relieved the pain. Do you know what his response was? He said, "what I hope to do is to fix it in this one visit and never see you again". I was floored with the response, as he easily could have said, yes, you should come in 6 times, or every week for 6 months, etc. This guy is GENUINE. He also actually listens to you when you tell him your issue(s). He doesn't rush you through it. He looks you in the eye, let's you finish your sentences, doesn't rush you in the least. It is truly the best $$$ I have ever spent. I have recommended him to everyone I know and have made sure to tell them my story. EVERYONE that has gone to him has been freed of their pain. THIS GUY IS THE REAL DEAL!!!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2012 | flag

Greg brown is the best Acupuncturist. His prices are great and he always takes the extra time to make sure i am comfortable. If any ones asked i send them to him.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag