Rate Dr. Pamela Silver

Dr. Pamela Silver's Ratings

Dr. Silver is extremely loving and compassionate. Just looking at her calm nature makes you at ease. She really understands what you are going through. Give her a try! You won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][317971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Professional and extremely helpful. My daughter benefited greatly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][317970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Finding Dr. Silver was a true blessing; could not have found a better, caring, and professional provider. I am very happy with the outcome!! Excellen professional!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][317969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Silver is hands down the best psychologist around. She not only works wonders with adults but is just as amazing with kids. My daughter and I saw her over a span of four years and we are better then ever. I have sent many of my friends and their children to her and they have all been satisfied. She is so easy to talk to and I have never had to wait for an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][317968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I am a professional woman in her thirties. I owe so much of where I am today, to my therapy sessions with Dr. Silver. I only hope she knows how much she HELPED ME change my own life. I would have missed out on amazing journeys. Given my profession, I am very skeptical of many in the psychology/psychiatric industry. What would life have been without meeting and seeking help from Dr. Silver. So much of what I learned with her, I carry with me daily. But two words are prevalent in my life... "CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC". Thank you, Dr. Pam, for giving me my life back. You mothered, nurtured and guided my inner child, to the woman I am today. For that, I will be forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][317967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Pam Silver is amazing! She will give you the tools you need to heal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][317966].votes_count ]]