Rate Dr. Hai Jin Kim

Dr. Hai Jin Kim's Ratings

Shrewd, well-knowledgeable of her field and very compassionate. She is extremely talented and very accurate in her diagnosis , I highly recommend her for your family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr. Kim is a gifted healer, an model for what medicine is supposed to be! She listens carefully, sees you as a person, draws on both traditional and non-traditional knowledge, and adds a little intuition to identify the root cause of your symptoms, trying the simplest solutions, that work with your body first. Based on mine and two friends' experiences, I would recommend her to anyone genuinely interested in health and willing to make some changes to achieve health. If you like a quick fix in pill form, i would not recommend her for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2023609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

Dr. Kim is amazing -- the best doctor I've ever had in my life. She is kind, patient, incredibly knowledgeable and really takes the time to listen to her patients. Yes, her office does require payment upfront, but many insurances will reimburse you. Her office actually submits the claim for you. Many independent doctors -- some of the best-- have taken to requiring payment upfront, as it reduces their overhead costs. Dr. Kim's quality of care is so exceptional that we consider it completely worthwhile to pay upfront. My only regret is that she's become so popular in the area as the word has gotten out about her that it now takes much longer to get an appointment with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2023608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

My wife is looking for a physician in the area. We just moved. Dr. Kim's reviews looked good. Dr. Kim does not participate in any insurance programs. (We have BlueCross/BlueShield) Apparently, all her patients pay for everything out of pocket. Interesting way of running a practice. We did not schedule an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2023607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Love her love her love her!!! Best doctor ever!!! She has such amazing knowledge and bedside manner. I took my kids in for physicals and felt she was extremely thorough. I feel like I can trust her completely. She is not quick to reach for the prescription pad, she really seeks to find out why whatever is happening is happening and try to correct things in a more natural fashion. I like that I can try things naturally, and if she would prescribe a drug, I know I really need it. I have full faith in her abilities. I know several of her patients and they love her too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2023606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

One of the best doctors I've had in my life...and I've had several. She's the real deal. She listens, truly listens and is open to many options of treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2023605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2008

Dr. Kim is in a new practice. My daughter just had a visit with her last week. here is the info: Health Builders, PC 7540 H Little River Turnpike, Annandale, VA 703-256-2600.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2023604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2008

According to my insurance directory she is at Capital Family Practice in Fairfax, VA, but I am not 100 percent sure if that is correct. You may want to check into this. The phone number listing is 703-352-0500

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2023603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2008

Dr. Kim is not listed as a physcican in at the Executive Health Care services practice. If anyone knows where she practices, please post!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2023602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2008

Dr kim was my doctor for YEARS. I referred many people to her. I moved from the area 2 years ago and am now back and looking for her. Not sure if she is at Executie Healthcare services. Will be calling in the morning. If you had a bad experience with her, it may have been from the kooks she was working for at Manassas Family Medicine. I understood from a friend that followed her there that her demeanor was different there and everyone who worked there was rude and uncaring. I read reviews of that place that the owner was off the hook and it was a how many patients can you see in one day. Trust me she is incredible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2023601].votes_count ]]