Rate Dr. Neil A. Patterson

Dr. Neil A. Patterson's Ratings

Extremely rude, belittled my young son for not "being a man" and handling his PAINFUL SCOLIOSIS. Really, Dr. P?! Staff is incompetent. They often billed my insurance wrong (sometimes double-billed) and were generally painful to deal with. Terrible.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

He is an excellent doctor, but his staff is really a pain. The Scheduler should sit it the back by herself and not join in like ladies on The View. Some of the other doctors or nurse practitioners who worked there made big mistakes. Generally great people, staff has always been a pain. The telephone greeting hurts your ears with all those loud sucking noises.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

In the 4 years I went to his office, I only saw Dr Patterson in pasting, never as a patient. My opinion was, you had to be really ill to see Dr Patterson. The office personal left a lot to be desire. They where not friendly at all and went you tired to be funny or friendly with them, you knew right awayit was not wanted in any way. People seeing Doctor don't need or want this much coldness. I no longer go to Drpatterson, one because I moved to Leesburg, but the truth is that before I moved my daughter and I where just dissatisfied with his staff and thier medical practice. If Dr Patterson is so wonderful, why does he allowed his staff to be so cold ?

Submitted Aug. 15, 2010 | flag

As far as routine matters go they are average. Many times I have been kept waiting beyond the appointment time. If you get beyond that hurdle, the service provided by the doctor and staff is very good.

Submitted June 23, 2010 | flag

Personally, I find Dr. Patterson to be a good person who does a thorough job with his patients. His staff, however, are nothing but a grumpy old hags. They are THE MOST unprofessional group of, and I use the term loosely, woman I've ever seen. I have seen some of his nurse practitioners but the worst of the bunch has to be the dark skinned one (can't remember her name. I think it was Rose). She is a complete idiot. Seems unsure of herself. I have now changed doctors due to his staff. Nothing Dr. Patterson himself did but his staff is a reflection of himself. Sorry doc.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag

I am not pleased with everyone in this office. Have been a patient for more than 15 years. Rarely see the doctor, but that is OK. I feel that he does not respect his patients well. You have to wait too long to see him. When you see him, he talks too much. It seems that he never remembers what he tells you from one visit to the next. I really love the PAs and the other doctor in his office.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2009 | flag

Patient since 2000. Always empathetic and understanding. Discovered my colon cancer 5/2000 and referred to me to first rate colon rectal surgeon who probably saved my life. Office needs better management for telecommunications and feedback to patients. Excellent physician. DJG

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

Dr. Patterson is the most caring MD I have ever been to. As a RN I have seen all kinds and he is THE BEST.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag

Referred me to good specialists. I felt like this practice was genuine (out for my own good, vs. others where I have had repeated visits with no answers) Dr. Patterson devoted a whole hour to my initial appointment and I didn't feel rushed. Good staff (ARNPs) as well.

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

We have never seen the doctor but are always sent to PAs. Most of them are nice. The nurses are also nice - always new ones. We get good medical care here; it does seem you pay doctor prices for nurses practitioner help. They greet us by name and insist on seeing photo ID. I have lived in four states and never been suspected of medical insurance theft. Front office staff often curt - civil is the best, often brusque. I dread calling there - maybe they prefer to have fewer calls. Call on Friday - the super grouchy one isn't there!

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag