Rate Dr. John L. Edwards

Dr. John L. Edwards's Ratings

Absolutly would not recommend him to anyone. I had braces for 4 years with him and it cost my mother 8,000 dollars. Not only is that a crazy amount to pay but my teeth were not straight when he took them off. Now two years later I have braces again with a wonderful orthodontist who is charging me 1/4 of the price and I can already see how much better my smile is. The staff was never very gentle and did offer a lot of the new technology that is out there. Very unhappy and would really recommend that you look around the area because there are a number of better places to go. I will never go back here for anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][318169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

It seems every dentist we have gone to is in our network and then once we go for awhile, they are not in our network. Anyhow, he does good work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][318168].votes_count ]]