Dr. CLIFFORD P. AMOILS

Doctor (MD)

Location:
Valencia, California Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website: entanswers.com External Link
Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. CLIFFORD P. AMOILS has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

15/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "CLIFFORD" to "CLIFFORD P."
RID: 2016179
13/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Amoilis has been my ENT for 18 years whom I have seen sparaticly through the years. His office is always on time and he has done a great job in finding an answer to some medical conditions that other doctors have given up on. Friendly and curtious staff. I wish more doctors offices where run like his.
RID: 1748544
16/03/12 5 5 5 5 The greatest doctor ever! Did sinus balloon surgery to help by chronic infections, NOW CURED!Children have had their tonsils removed by this doctor- THEY ARE NEVER SICK since surgery.BEST MD, Best Office and a great medical group.Thanks Dr Amoils
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1732577
09/03/12 5 5 5 5 Receptionists were smiling, friendly and accommodating. Back office nurse friendly. Dr. was personable, friendly and accommodating.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1709927
09/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Amoils is extremely patient. He explains procedures and recommends needs with compassion. Office is welcoming and friendly.
RID: 1690949
18/01/12 5 5 5 5 Office is very clean and even has a kid-friendly area that was perfect for my 20 month old twins. We unexpectedly went in for stitches on my 20 month old, they fit us right in and made us feel very comfortable. I was nervous, but the office was very calming and reassuring. Dr. Amoils was very patient and careful while putting in stitches on a "moving target." Highly recommended.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1648029
30/11/11 5 5 5 5 Great experience. Helped me deal with chronic voice issues very quickly.
RID: 1556145
07/10/11 5 5 5 5 Outstanding and professional with exceptional "bedside" manner. The consummate gentleman and extremely knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend him to my family or friends. Office is very clean and modern. Dr. Amoils is personal and friendly and will listen to the patient. The staff is responsive and friendly who also will work with you in scheduling. He is well known and thought of by his peers and the community. I am very satisfied and consider myself lucky to have such a professional in my community.
RID: 1542266
20/09/11 5 5 5 5 Bar none, this is the most personable, professional Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Dr. Amoils recently did Uvuloplasty, Septoplasty and Turbinates Reduction surgery on me for a severe snoring problem. It has been 1 month since the surgery and I feel great and sleep 100% better. Dr. Amoils explains everything that one should expect regarding the procedure and discomfort afterwards. I would have him do it again if needed. He is a true professional and treats his patients as he would his family. His office staff is always friendly and helpful. I have never waited for my appointment, for those that hate having a 10:00 appointment only to be seen at 11:00 it wont happen here. Great job and thank you and your staff Dr. Amoils Sincerely: Herb W
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1532854
08/09/11 5 5 5 5 Wonderful experience for my son with Down syndrome. He was treated with respect and in a developmentally appropriate manner. Dr. Amoils rapidly initiation of treatment for Bell's Palsy, resulting in a 100% recovery for my son. Would highly recommend!