Rate Dr. Kenneth Stein

Dr. Kenneth Stein's Ratings

Just had a fatty tumor removed from my back and all my skin tags removed at the same time. Dr. Stein made me very comfortable and had a nice personality. He gave me a good price, and I'm very excited; I've been self-conscious about the skin tags and back bump for a long time. The whole procedure only took about an hour. Open back dresses, here I come!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Went in for lipo ended up I the BURN unit with skin graphs over 60% of my body. The worst doctor! I cannot believe he is still practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2023751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I have a consultation set up with Dr Stein but after reading the negative reviews I'm considering other surgeon's

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2023750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

I HAD A TUMMY TUCK AND BUTT AUMANTATION, TUMMY TUCK LOOK HORRIBLE STILL HAVE ALOT OF EXTRA SKIN. HE DISFIGURED MY LEGS, ARM AND BACK WITH THE LIPO, I WAS STUPID AND LET HIM DO A TOUCH UP AND LOOKS WORST. PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2023759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

I have been going to Dr.Stein since I was 18 Years old for my first breast augmentation. I have always had a million compliments on how absolutely perfect and real my breasts look, and now being almost 30 years old, I have since gone back to him 3 times to have my breast implants enlarged and have had a full tummy tuck with lipo after my second child. I've had my lips injected with juvederm several times and they looks completely natural! I look amazing! And would never consider going to anyone else! He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2023749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

I am a guy who had lipo of my chest and stomach sides... I guess you call them flanks... I am sooo shocked and happy... I look Awesome now! at first I was scared but Dr. Stein was up front and told me to wait and I would see improvement after I heal more. Did I say how Happy I am? Everyone was professional and good to me.. I think I was nervous especially being a guy getting this stuff done. - J. Sweeney

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2023748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Ok I just had a brazilian butt lift, it is #$$%%^ fantanstic. my girlfriend had it done 8 years ago with Dr. Stein, and it still looks great, so I am just sayin to everybody take a look see, he's the man he is great! thank you Dr. Stein, I was so scared cause I never done any surgery, but you took good care of me and everybody is so nice. you did treat me good. Happy Girl

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2023747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

Had a double mastectomy and reconstruction. My nipples are now lobsided and covered in scar tissue and I'm full of asymetrical bulges. Terrible excuse for a plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2023758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Stein since 2002. I initially starting seeing Dr. Stein to replace fat that I lost in my cheeks. Dr. Stein knows how to transplant fat so that it is permanent as I still have the fat to this day that he did in 2002. In 2011, I had CO2 laser skin resurfacing, lower lid blepharoplasty, abdominoplasty, liposuction, all with natural looking results. Dr Stein is very conservative in his approach, which is important being a male. Dr. Stein is a caring, friendly, easy to talk to and has an excellent bedside manner. His staff is amazing as well. I am currently also undergoing a series of laser hair removal treatments and continue to see Dr. Stein on a regular basis for Botox treatments as well. I have referred friends to Dr. Stein, who are all happy with his work. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Stein and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2023746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

DO NOT GO TO DR. STEIN!!! HE IS INCOMPETENT!! I am a transgender male and I went to Dr. Stein to get a double mastectomy. After not one but TWO surgeries later (not to mention $10,000), my chest looks awful. Even though its been over a year and a half since my second surgery, I am still having pain, discharge from the nipples, and the sutures never completely dissolved. I am going to another plastic surgeon to fix the mess that Dr. Stein made.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2023757].votes_count ]]