Rate Dr. MARK C. TEKRONY

Dr. MARK C. TEKRONY's Ratings

Super nice guy, really took the time to analyze my medical history and offer options. Seems like he really knows his stuff too.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. TeKrony has been my neurologist for about five years. I suffer from migraines and have other health issues. I have always found him to be a very caring, kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor! He also keeps my primary care physician well informed of all procedures and test results. He spends as much time with me as I need and answers all of my questions. I have found that it is a good idea to make my next appointment before I leave his office. He is in such demand that it is hard to get in to see him if you wait to schedule over the phone! I have recommended Dr. TeKrony to all of my friends and will continue to do so. Patients come to see him from all over the country and after just one visit with this great neurologist, it is easy to see why!

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag