Dr. Steven M. Krych

Dr. Steven M. Krych

Rate Dr. Steven M. Krych

Dr. Steven M. Krych's Ratings

Steven M. Krych is the very Best, Brilliant Doctor I have ever had; as a Tpype I Diabetic! He is a "Breath-of-fresh air"! He was, and is an instrument of God which took care of my feet, ankles,stress fractures and Charcot foot problems throughout 6 stress fractures, a dislocation, et. al.! He knows all about the best vitamins, which helped & calmed me greatly throughout the most outrageous medical claims of other supposed brilliant Doctors! Were I to be compliant to the latter doctors, I would be buried 6 Ft. deep! He even professionally warned me about the trauma I might be facing in 2013-2014, as my husband & I turned 66&67 years old. He is missed greatly in the general population; but I now know why he was needed for the Veterans!

Submitted April 12, 2014 | flag

I bought a pair of work shoes, $120.00, a month later broke out with rash and blisters on top of feet. Dr Krych was the 3rd foot specialist doctor to see me, he had the most experience I found out, and the only one to know what to do with my problem. Uncured leather shoes, not under USA regulations can cause foot problems. Dr Krych is honest, knowledgable and takes the time to explain what is going on. How many Dr. today, give you a personal phone call to see how your doing? My case was rare and he cared. I perfectly healed with his medical wisdom.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

I liked Dr. Krych when I first went to him for a foot problem. I had a foot growth and he operated on my foot 2 but it never healed.I feel more could have been done and when he couln't do more, he did not refer meto another doctor.I think he is a good doctor for fixing really basic foot problems, but not more serious issues.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

I have severe osteoporosis due to a transplant; consequently, I break bones in my feet periodically just by walking or stepping off a curb. Also, because of the transplant, I have seeen more than my share of doctors. Dr Krych is one of the most knowledgeable and caring doctors that I have ever seen. I have had occasion to see him probably a dozen times this year, and each time, the advice and help he gave were exactly what I needed to alleviate pain and help with bone regrowth. I have seen Dr Krych for many, many years, and I would definitely recommend him to anyone with foot problems.

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag

Loved this Doctor! How can anyone say bad stuff about this sweet doctor and his staff. They were so helpful and answered all of my questions; especially the questions I had about how much I needed to pay. I think more people need to call their Insurance Company and find out what coverage you have. It really helps when you know what your paying for!! I highly recommend Dr. Krych.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Krych was great; but had a VERY painful experience with the billing department Manager; Ms Krych. New to town; I was referred to this office through my primary care physician. ~ 1 year after my visit w/ paid co-pay; I received a bill in the mail for payment…..to cut story short; Ms Krych was extremely aggressive/rude to work with. When trying to get payment resolved; Ms. Krych noted that the she is trying to run an office and does not have 30 minutes a day to talk to “people like you”. Personal Recommendation: go elsewhere; there are plenty of podiatrists in Austin.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

Wonderful doctor, highly recommended! He gives great advice and really seems to care about your overall health, not just your feet.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

I had crippling plantar fasciatis / bone spurs and had surgery on both feet at the same time many years ago. I was totally pain free after I healed. It was done laproscopicly. Day surgery! I totally recommend Dr Krych!

Submitted May 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Krych was so wonderful!! He answered all of my questions and took the time to make me feel like he really cared about me! If anyone out there has a painful foot he's the doctor to call. I loved him!!

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Krych's receptionist/assistant does not know how to do her job. She did not run my insurance before the appointment which ALL offices do, and once there she charged me full price and said my insurance didn't cover Dr. Krych. A week later I received a bill from my insurance co stating they covered the full amount, which means Dr. Krych's office has my full payment plus the insurance payment...he basically was paid twice. What a quack. Don't go here!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag