Rate Dr. SREENIVAS N. VEMULAPALLI

Dr. SREENIVAS N. VEMULAPALLI's Ratings

It begins with a Prostate issue. After dealing with incompetents at Dr. Anita Jackson’s Lake Elsinore branch, I was issued a referral by Dr. Danesh to Tri Valley Urology. The doctor assigned to me was Dr. S. Vemulapalli. On my first consultation I was impressed with his professionalism. I had an elevated PSA and medication had failed to stop the discomfort. He suggested a biopsy which eventually confirmed that I had prostate cancer and that the gland would have to be removed due to my younger age. Utilizing the Da Vinci ‘robot‘, he performed the surgery at Rancho Springs Medical Center. Two months after surgery, I can’t say how pleased I am at the outcome. The side effects are minimized by Dr. Vemulapalli’s superb skill using the robot. If you should ever find yourself in the situation I was in and if he is assigned to treat you, rest assured, you’re in good hands.

Submitted May 10, 2014 | flag

He took the time to speak with me and made me feel comfortable.

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag