Dr. Victor J. Drobnic

Dr. Victor J. Drobnic

Rate Dr. Victor J. Drobnic

Dr. Victor J. Drobnic's Ratings

This doctor changed my life. I have gone to many drs for lower back issues and this is the first dr to help me understand what is going on in my body so I can be a part of keeping myself free of lower back pain and stiffness. Am I totally free of pain...no...but I am soooooo much better and I feel great.

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Drobnic and staff are amazing. Jake at the front desk is incredibly hospitable and efficient, and Dr. Rob and Dr. Drobnic are exceptionally knowledgeable and have the best bedside manner. Their approach to care involves first, getting you out of pain, then stabilizing the issue, then increasing your strength and functionality to the point that the initial issue can be successfully maintained. Dr. Drobnic spends an ample amount of time answering questions and explaining exactly what the problem is and how he will help fix it, and the facility offers many different modalities (including electrical stimulation, water therapy, deep tissue heating, inversion, massage) and many alternatives to a simple adjustment. I would HIGHLY recommend this facility based on their integrity, successful care of patients and very gracious and intelligent approach to medicine.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag