Rate Dr. MICHAEL S. EILERMAN

Dr. MICHAEL S. EILERMAN's Ratings

I have to give him the benefit of doubt. He is intelligent,very neat,sharply dressed and very professional.Someone has to pay the bills.Did you see all the overhead? You are going to get 5 minutes,so you better have your questions ready .You get treated the same anywhere you go.Too many boomers.No time to shoot the breeze .

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr Eilerman treated me for a hip problem. I had an excellent result. He has a great bedside manner. I have recommended him to several of my friends

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

doesn't spend time with patients... botched surgery. Find yourself a surgeon that will spend time with you & answer your questions PRIOR to surgery, don't pay for it later!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Eilerman experiencing pain in my right hip. He was very kind and attentive to what I was telling him. After being x-rayed, I was found to have severe arthritis and Dr. Eilerman suggested injections first to see if this helped. After several injections, I was still having pain. Dr. Eilerman suggested a hip replacement. This was scheduled in a timely manner. I am happy to say I am now pain free after my surgery. Dr. Eilerman and his staff could not have treated me better and I think he is a wonderful surgeon.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

My husband was seen by Dr. Eilerman for elbow pain. Dr. Eilerman asked several questions regarding my husbands pain. He then did an xray and found that a cortisone injection would help with his pain. Since the injection my husbands elbow has felt wonderful. Dr. Eilerman was very punctual, very knowledgeable, and very personable. I would and have recommended Dr. Eilerman to everyone!

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

I left this group after this Dr. did my knee surgery and told me that he wasn't Superman, when I told him that I still had pain! He is very cocky and not helpful at all ! He was 2 hours late for my surgery at UT, and never apologized or anything! Would NEVER recommend!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

I couldn't have been more disappointed in Eilerman's quality of care. I had a knee injury, and instead of asking alot of questions and getting to know the nature of the injury, he sends me to get an X-ray, only to find no fractures. Then, he scheduled an MRI. For results, I was scheduled for his first appoint of the day (7:40am) so I wouldn't have to miss time from work. He arrives over an hour late. Triage nurse calls me back even before he arrives to work. When he finally showed up, he acted as if I was inconveniencing his morning. No apologies, no handshake. He gives me a report saying the MRI was clear, and offers no other explanation as to why I have instability issues on my knee. No further exam. He simply gives me a referral for 6 PT sessions and walks out of the room. I would recommend that no one waste their time seeing this physician nor anyone in the University Ortho surgeons group. In less than 5 min of face time, his group probably got $3500 or more from my insurance.

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag