Rate Dr. William J. Semel

Dr. William J. Semel's Ratings

I love Dr. Semel - he is so comforting, and patient and takes the time to talk to you. I have never felt rushed. My children love him! The staff are also very pleasant and try to be as accomodating and helpful as possible. Love this staff.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

The best pediatrician and staff around. The minute I get in, they are ready for you and your child goes in to see the doctor - no wait time. The doctor spends time with you - answers all your questions - asks how you are doing - just simply comforting and professional and wise!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

The doctor and staff are amazing, I have been with them for 5 yrs and Love there whole operation. My Twins love them all, and they are great with them.

Submitted March 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Semel and all of his partners, Drs. Goldenring, Oana, Costeas, and Chua are top-notch pediatricians. I've been taking my children there for 15 years and we are all very happy with them. Ditto to the other posters' comments - they never keep you waiting too long in the waiting room, and they always have same-day sick appts. They are excellent diagnosticians and always have good, practical advice as well. Highly recommend!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Semel and his associates are top-notch pediatricians. They are extremely knowledgeable and professional. I have never had a problem getting a same-day sick child appointment. Their office staff is accomodating and flexible. I highly recommend them!

Submitted Sept. 27, 2006 | flag

Nice doctor and staff. Friendly environment and pretty nice facilities. They care about their clients a lot. Most of the staff knows every patient/parent by name. Easy to deal with.

Submitted March 31, 2006 | flag