Rate Dr. Natalie J. Malovich

Dr. Natalie J. Malovich's Ratings

Although state referred therapist said my ex should have 'supervised' visitation along with many therapy notes indicating without a doubt he sexually abused our daughter, she still recommended he get the majority of custody. She was mad at me for marrying someone in the middle
of this that she didn't think we were good enough to be together after only spending an hour with us.
My ex manipulated her and from what I hear actually paid her money. My poor child has suffered mentally, physically and emotionally from this! She has outbursts of rage and tears after she herself figured out he manipulated her, and that he is a dictator! She said she wishes she had a dad like all the other girls in church who could have a healthy relationship with but can't because its weird. He hits her on the butt and pinches it too making her so uncomfortable. This will have lifelong effects from Dr Maloviches neglect to do an ethical evaluation. My daughter lives with abuse, yelling and swearing at that home and will have lifelong problems from
it. I can only hope and pray that Dr Malovich has read these reviews and has made some serious changes and realize the effects she has had on these kids lives. My daughter went from loving school to hating it, from A's to F's, from having a job to her dad ruining it, to hopefully graduating high school this year with my help. This is a mom who was always involved in schooling, field trips, church, extracurricular dance music etc with child who had a degree and a good stable job and home. I still to this day do not understand the decision of Dr Malovich who after her report would only meet with my ex and told
me she wouldn't meet with me. The only way she would communicate was via email if I felt I needed to ask her something. Now if that isn't a sign of she knew she was wrong. Good luck to everyone out there who is going trough the worst thing any parent or child has to go through. My prayers go out to all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

In my experience, Dr. Malovich was easily manipulated & deceived by my ex, lacked objectivity & neutrality, & made recommendations contrary to the best interests of our children. Dr. Malovich's custody recommendations to the court are in direct opposition to a decade of extensive documentation of my ex’s neglect & abuse of our children and my ex’s psychological testing results which indicated he has significant pathology. Her recommendations also go against the input & recommendations of the custody evaluator who performed our first custody evaluation, & against the input & recommendations of all professionals including our children’s teachers, school staff, pediatrician, & dentist. She chose not to get input from either of the licensed therapists who met with me & my ex, nor from any of the child care providers who have cared for our children during the past decade. Instead, I observed that Dr. Malovich made her custody recommendations based on unsupported claims my ex made to her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][319260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I have a similar sentiment. I felt she was snowed by my ex-husband, was extremely biased, did not consider all the facts, took way too long, was not thorough, had glaring omissions, interviewed inappropriate parties, neglected to interview appropriate parties, and neglected to take our child's best interests into consideration. Horrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][319259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

She submitted her written report to the court and testified to it at trial. Yet 3 months after trial the other party convinced her to write a letter stating she "meant" other than what was contained within the written report, which was submitted as evidence and ruled upon at the trial. Since then, the other party has repeatedly used that letter to bring conflict, argument, and non-compliance against me, and is even threatening a whole new case based upon this "evidence after the fact". I feel her action in responding to their request was completely contradictory to her submitted report, was unprofessional, was out of her professional jurisdiction, and so completely disruptive to my family finally moving on and healing after a very long & disruptive custody battle. The point of a written report is so that all parties know what is 'meant.' Written Reports submitted b,y the so-called "Expert Witness', should not require explanation letters as follow-up 3 months after trial and judgement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

I found that Dr. Malovich was a very unprofessional, and impolite. I feel that her work was at the very least extremely poor, and unsubstancial.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

Her work with my son made the situation far worse. Luckily,I was able to find a counselor who was able to help him be happy and successful. I found her conduct unprofessional. She didn't honor patient confidentiality. She cancelled often hours before the appointment with a message left on the home phone. I wondered if her information was truthful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319255].votes_count ]]