Rate Dr. Natalie J. Malovich

Dr. Natalie J. Malovich's Ratings

Terrible evaluator. My case is still in progress and when I am through I will file a formal complaint against Natalie Malovicch for her negligence, deceit and siding with an admitted abuser. Admitted in Natalie's own words and write up to the court. She changed my child as if what he did wasn't to her liking and needed to suit her and my ex went along with her. She was late to every apt 40 to 50 minutes. She was unprofessional and outright lied about things saying I told her but did not. Her staff lied to me lost files and tests what a nightmare. My only recourse was another evaluation that upon completion will prove Natalie unfit and not to be trusted by the courts. At that time I will make it my mission to see that her cases are all reviewed and that she is no longer evaluating. She is easily manipulated and appears to take sides she shared information in sessions admitting she shouldn't and than does anyway, She disclosed her decision to my ex and child herself prior to the conference and months before her court submission and this list goes on with her negligence with court ordered custody guidelines against continued and further contact. Natalie doesn't deserve to be called a doctor with her biases, questionable ethical violations and outright violations. She is regarded as a professional it is scary when an abuser can bribe the evaluator or abuse her into a choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I am so glad I found this website to evaluate Dr. Malovich. It has been a while since I had an evaluation done by Dr. Malovich, however the damage done is still continuing and getting worse.
I found out after it was too late that Dr. Malovich is highly biased. During my custody evaluation I point blank asked her if she had kids. She told me she only had 2 sons who happen to be close in age to my x husband. Later I found out that she also had a daughter. Why didn't she mention this daughter? I found out that she had a poor relationship with her daughter.

Dr. Malovich is very good at making you think that she is listening to you and she is really not. She has deep rooted phychological problems that stem back to her own childhood. Why do I believe this? Because during one of the home visits at my house she told me that several things I did reminded her of her mother. I was surprised during the presentation of her written report that she compared herself to my oldest daughter stating that “if she continues to live with me she will grow up to be successful but not happy” and that “she (my daughter) reminds her of herself” If I had been wise then I would have had that meeting recorded and would have had the ability to have her taken off the case because she was emotionally tainted by comparing herself to my daughter.
During the evaluation I would be telling Dr. Malovich of crazy things my x husband was doing or had done that justified certain actions I would take, for instance when I had given my x an extra overnight on his weekends and he was having sex in the same room as my daughter and she woke up and was traumatized by it, I cut back on the extra overnight. She stopped writing mid-sentence in her notes. At one point she told me that I had great “stories.” The things I had to tell her are not great “stories” they are horrible and unbelievable because that is the character of person we are dealing with.
Dr. Malovich was able to completely overturn a plethysmograph test that stated that my x should not have unsupervised contact with pre-pubertal girls. She recommended custody to a man that had this in his plethysmograph test. However when I tried to get help, it is my word against a professional’s word.
I could go on for many pages. I can attest to every other comment that has been made so far they are all truthful. They are not just mom’s who are angry about not getting their way as other psychologists might want you to believe. They are mom’s who can see the lasting psychological damage happening to their precious innocent children because we are all told that these custody evaluators are trained and can see through a manipulative person.
Also in her intake paperwork it states that if you try to take the kids to Disneyland etc. during the custody evaluation it will be looked at as a form of manipulation. This is not true, my x took my daughter to Disneyland during the evaluation and she praised him for it saying he was more able to provide the children opportunities that I was not able to provide to them. She didn’t bother to take into consideration that he was only paying pennies on the dollar of what his child support was supposed to be and that he was in ORS records owing a retroactive child support amount of over $60,000.00.
Since the custody change my children have suffered greatly. It is my firm belief that Dr. Malovich is highly prejudice and can be easily manipulated by men, because she needs to work out her emotional problems with her daughter and her mother. Until she has many mothers and daughters are going to suffer in her power to change their lives.

Staff is not friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Agree with each statement added previously. Manipulative and easily manipulated, bias and lacking professionalism. This is how I knew back 15 years ago when going through custody battle. Seems like she has gotten worse and continues to do more harm than good.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2593558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Although state referred therapist said my ex should have 'supervised' visitation along with many therapy notes indicating without a doubt he sexually abused our daughter, she still recommended he get the majority of custody. She was mad at me for marrying someone in the middle
of this that she didn't think we were good enough to be together after only spending an hour with us.
My ex manipulated her and from what I hear actually paid her money. My poor child has suffered mentally, physically and emotionally from this! She has outbursts of rage and tears after she herself figured out he manipulated her, and that he is a dictator! She said she wishes she had a dad like all the other girls in church who could have a healthy relationship with but can't because its weird. He hits her on the butt and pinches it too making her so uncomfortable. This will have lifelong effects from Dr Maloviches neglect to do an ethical evaluation. My daughter lives with abuse, yelling and swearing at that home and will have lifelong problems from
it. I can only hope and pray that Dr Malovich has read these reviews and has made some serious changes and realize the effects she has had on these kids lives. My daughter went from loving school to hating it, from A's to F's, from having a job to her dad ruining it, to hopefully graduating high school this year with my help. This is a mom who was always involved in schooling, field trips, church, extracurricular dance music etc with child who had a degree and a good stable job and home. I still to this day do not understand the decision of Dr Malovich who after her report would only meet with my ex and told
me she wouldn't meet with me. The only way she would communicate was via email if I felt I needed to ask her something. Now if that isn't a sign of she knew she was wrong. Good luck to everyone out there who is going trough the worst thing any parent or child has to go through. My prayers go out to all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

In my experience, Dr. Malovich was easily manipulated & deceived by my ex, lacked objectivity & neutrality, & made recommendations contrary to the best interests of our children. Dr. Malovich's custody recommendations to the court are in direct opposition to a decade of extensive documentation of my ex’s neglect & abuse of our children and my ex’s psychological testing results which indicated he has significant pathology. Her recommendations also go against the input & recommendations of the custody evaluator who performed our first custody evaluation, & against the input & recommendations of all professionals including our children’s teachers, school staff, pediatrician, & dentist. She chose not to get input from either of the licensed therapists who met with me & my ex, nor from any of the child care providers who have cared for our children during the past decade. Instead, I observed that Dr. Malovich made her custody recommendations based on unsupported claims my ex made to her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][319260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I have a similar sentiment. I felt she was snowed by my ex-husband, was extremely biased, did not consider all the facts, took way too long, was not thorough, had glaring omissions, interviewed inappropriate parties, neglected to interview appropriate parties, and neglected to take our child's best interests into consideration. Horrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][319259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

She submitted her written report to the court and testified to it at trial. Yet 3 months after trial the other party convinced her to write a letter stating she "meant" other than what was contained within the written report, which was submitted as evidence and ruled upon at the trial. Since then, the other party has repeatedly used that letter to bring conflict, argument, and non-compliance against me, and is even threatening a whole new case based upon this "evidence after the fact". I feel her action in responding to their request was completely contradictory to her submitted report, was unprofessional, was out of her professional jurisdiction, and so completely disruptive to my family finally moving on and healing after a very long & disruptive custody battle. The point of a written report is so that all parties know what is 'meant.' Written Reports submitted b,y the so-called "Expert Witness', should not require explanation letters as follow-up 3 months after trial and judgement.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][319258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][319257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

I found that Dr. Malovich was a very unprofessional, and impolite. I feel that her work was at the very least extremely poor, and unsubstancial.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319254].votes_count ]]