Rate Dr. Natalie J. Malovich

Dr. Natalie J. Malovich's Ratings

In my experience, Dr. Malovich was easily manipulated & deceived by my ex, lacked objectivity & neutrality, & made recommendations contrary to the best interests of our children. Dr. Malovich's custody recommendations to the court are in direct opposition to a decade of extensive documentation of my ex’s neglect & abuse of our children and my ex’s psychological testing results which indicated he has significant pathology. Her recommendations also go against the input & recommendations of the custody evaluator who performed our first custody evaluation, & against the input & recommendations of all professionals including our children’s teachers, school staff, pediatrician, & dentist. She chose not to get input from either of the licensed therapists who met with me & my ex, nor from any of the child care providers who have cared for our children during the past decade. Instead, I observed that Dr. Malovich made her custody recommendations based on unsupported claims my ex made to her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][319260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I have a similar sentiment. I felt she was snowed by my ex-husband, was extremely biased, did not consider all the facts, took way too long, was not thorough, had glaring omissions, interviewed inappropriate parties, neglected to interview appropriate parties, and neglected to take our child's best interests into consideration. Horrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][319259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

She submitted her written report to the court and testified to it at trial. Yet 3 months after trial the other party convinced her to write a letter stating she "meant" other than what was contained within the written report, which was submitted as evidence and ruled upon at the trial. Since then, the other party has repeatedly used that letter to bring conflict, argument, and non-compliance against me, and is even threatening a whole new case based upon this "evidence after the fact". I feel her action in responding to their request was completely contradictory to her submitted report, was unprofessional, was out of her professional jurisdiction, and so completely disruptive to my family finally moving on and healing after a very long & disruptive custody battle. The point of a written report is so that all parties know what is 'meant.' Written Reports submitted b,y the so-called "Expert Witness', should not require explanation letters as follow-up 3 months after trial and judgement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

I found that Dr. Malovich was a very unprofessional, and impolite. I feel that her work was at the very least extremely poor, and unsubstancial.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

Her work with my son made the situation far worse. Luckily,I was able to find a counselor who was able to help him be happy and successful. I found her conduct unprofessional. She didn't honor patient confidentiality. She cancelled often hours before the appointment with a message left on the home phone. I wondered if her information was truthful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319255].votes_count ]]