You may also like

Rate Dr. Natalie J. Malovich

Dr. Natalie J. Malovich's Ratings

Frankly I'm shocked at the number of negative reviews for Dr. Malovitch. We were involved in a very nasty divorce and our initial custody evaluation (done when my child was 2) was very slipshod. It awarded joint physical custody with us splitting the week almost every other day (can you say chaos for not only parents but our child???). Fast forward to my child being old enough to attend school and needing someplace stable during the week for classes. i was able to successfully petition the court for a new evaluation and we had Dr. Malovich assigned to do the evaluation. I felt she was very evenhanded (despite numerous charges of abuse levied against me by my ex-wife over the years) as well as several other crazy charges and allegations thrown in to further muddy the waters and make my new wife and myself look terrible. Dr. Malovich was able to successfully build rapport and trust with my then 6 year old and was able to find out from her just what the true situations were. This despite the bullying and intimidation from my ex-wife to tell Dr. Malovich otherwise. Her evaluation and testimony in court was vital for me to gain primary physical custody of my daughter and be able to provide her with a happy, healthy and stable home environment. I stumbled upon this site as I was searching for Dr. Malovich's address to send her a Graduation announcement for my daughter. That's how much esteem I hold her in. I felt she was very fair and was able to see through the BS that was thrown up as a continual smokescreen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Terrible evaluator. My case is still in progress and when I am through I will file a formal complaint against Natalie Malovicch for her negligence, deceit and siding with an admitted abuser. Admitted in Natalie's own words and write up to the court. She changed my child as if what he did wasn't to her liking and needed to suit her and my ex went along with her. She was late to every apt 40 to 50 minutes. She was unprofessional and outright lied about things saying I told her but did not. Her staff lied to me lost files and tests what a nightmare. My only recourse was another evaluation that upon completion will prove Natalie unfit and not to be trusted by the courts. At that time I will make it my mission to see that her cases are all reviewed and that she is no longer evaluating. She is easily manipulated and appears to take sides she shared information in sessions admitting she shouldn't and than does anyway, She disclosed her decision to my ex and child herself prior to the conference and months before her court submission and this list goes on with her negligence with court ordered custody guidelines against continued and further contact. Natalie doesn't deserve to be called a doctor with her biases, questionable ethical violations and outright violations. She is regarded as a professional it is scary when an abuser can bribe the evaluator or abuse her into a choice.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2657113].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2624056].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Agree with each statement added previously. Manipulative and easily manipulated, bias and lacking professionalism. This is how I knew back 15 years ago when going through custody battle. Seems like she has gotten worse and continues to do more harm than good.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2593558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

In my experience, Dr. Malovich was easily manipulated & deceived by my ex, lacked objectivity & neutrality, & made recommendations contrary to the best interests of our children. Dr. Malovich's custody recommendations to the court are in direct opposition to a decade of extensive documentation of my ex’s neglect & abuse of our children and my ex’s psychological testing results which indicated he has significant pathology. Her recommendations also go against the input & recommendations of the custody evaluator who performed our first custody evaluation, & against the input & recommendations of all professionals including our children’s teachers, school staff, pediatrician, & dentist. She chose not to get input from either of the licensed therapists who met with me & my ex, nor from any of the child care providers who have cared for our children during the past decade. Instead, I observed that Dr. Malovich made her custody recommendations based on unsupported claims my ex made to her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][319260].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 9, 2014

I have a similar sentiment. I felt she was snowed by my ex-husband, was extremely biased, did not consider all the facts, took way too long, was not thorough, had glaring omissions, interviewed inappropriate parties, neglected to interview appropriate parties, and neglected to take our child's best interests into consideration. Horrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][319259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

She submitted her written report to the court and testified to it at trial. Yet 3 months after trial the other party convinced her to write a letter stating she "meant" other than what was contained within the written report, which was submitted as evidence and ruled upon at the trial. Since then, the other party has repeatedly used that letter to bring conflict, argument, and non-compliance against me, and is even threatening a whole new case based upon this "evidence after the fact". I feel her action in responding to their request was completely contradictory to her submitted report, was unprofessional, was out of her professional jurisdiction, and so completely disruptive to my family finally moving on and healing after a very long & disruptive custody battle. The point of a written report is so that all parties know what is 'meant.' Written Reports submitted b,y the so-called "Expert Witness', should not require explanation letters as follow-up 3 months after trial and judgement.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][319258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][319257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

I found that Dr. Malovich was a very unprofessional, and impolite. I feel that her work was at the very least extremely poor, and unsubstancial.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][319254].votes_count ]]