Rate Dr. Robert Levy

Dr. Robert Levy's Ratings

This place was very sneaky about adding extra charges after seeing what my insurance covered because they seemed to not want to refund me for the overpayment I made. Both receptionists were extremely rude. One even screamed at me she hopes I never come back there after I told her she was not being helpful when it came to resolving my billing issue. When I finally demanded an itemized receipt she said she was adding a $35 out of pocket fee for me to cover for a tube of aftercare ointment they sent me home with the day of surgery. This was the first time this was mentioned...just shameful business practices.

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

I love Dr. Levy and his staff. When I called to ask questions the lady on the phone was patient and very knowledgeable. She explained how things would go. We went in for our first visit to meet the doctor and let him do an exam and look at her x-ray and go over the procedure. They gave me a sheet of paper that had everything he told us so I could look back at it. When we went up front to check out the other lady went over the insurance with me and explained that she could only estimate what the insurance will pay. When I went in for my surgery the staff was very nice, they gave me some instruction for after the surgery that had all the instruction on how and when to give the medication and what she could eat. I am so glad they did that because I could not remember what he was telling me. I will recommend dr. Levy to anyone that need teeth pulled

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Levy and his entire staff was absolutely wonderful. Dr. Levy has a great bed side manner and his entire staff went out of their way to make my daughter feel comfortable the entire time she was under their care. Even if something was going to hurt they never lied to her. I would recommend Dr. Levy to anyone I know that has to have an oral surgery. I wish all doctors offices had the same ethics that Dr. Levy's office has. I am a very satisfied mother of one of Dr. Levy's patients.

Submitted June 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Levy came highly recommended by my friends. His staff was caring and considerate and I am very glad I chose him. From the first minute I walked in the office I felt better about having surgery. They even held my hand while I was under sedation. He has the best bed side manner, and didn't have a problem answering my questions and putting me at ease. Again, I couldn't imagine anyone thinking he doesn't do an amazing job. Just as he was recommended to me, I will suggest that you try him for yourself. You won't be disppointed!

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag

HATED HIM! NOT ONLY IS HE VERY SCARY LOOKING HE DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT HOW THE PROCEDURE WOULD BE DONE OR ANYTHING. I HAD MY WISDOM TEETH CUT OUT BY HIM. HIS STAFF WAS AWFUL. I TOLD HIS STAFF THAT MY INSUANCE DIDN'T COVER 80% LIKE SHE WAS THINKING IT DID. BUT SHE STILL ONLY CHARGED ME FOR 20%. HE ****ED MY GUMS SO BADLY MY REGUALR DENTIST WANTED ME TO FILE A SUIT AGAINST HIM. THE PAIN WAS AWFUL AND TO TOP IT OFF HIS OFFICE CALLS ME AND TELLS ME THEY MADE A MISTAKE WITH MY INSURANCE COVERAGE AND THAT I OWE THEM $300 MORE DOLLARS! DO NOT USE!

Submitted May 17, 2009 | flag