Rate Dr. Alfred O. Bonati

Dr. Alfred O. Bonati's Ratings

BONATI, you are a blessing!
Before arriving, I sent in my MRI to see if they could help me at Bonati. I actually received a call from the doctor himself... Not just a customer care rep or patient rep. The actual doctor. Do you know how important that is? It made quite the impression not only on myself but my family.
Dr. Bonati and the staff treated me like family. That sentiment was echoed by those who were there during my treatment.
From the first time you arrive, until the day you leave you, have access to the actual doctors who operate on you.

(Not the case when I first consulted that other "institute ")

thankful I didn't agree to surgery with them. They would not allow me the courtesy to see or speak with my would be "surgeon" until my actual surgery. That was the red flag along with their statements that the doctor was to busy to consult with me previous to surgery...something didn't feel right.
Thank God I did my research. That's when I found my blessing at the Bonati Spine Institute.
[Read this article last week and I had to share and comment. Not sure why more isn't being said]

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2585409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Bonati and his team are awesome. I had surgery, my husband also had surgery and we are doing great !! After years on pain meds my husband no longer has to take anything. My surgery is very recent one week. But I have gome from three pain meds a day to one. Don't wait if your in pain this is where you need to go for relief !!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2493498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Bonati is the best, he helped me and I was able to return to my everyday functions just after the operation. I will be always grateful to Dr. Bonati, I recommended him to my brother in law and he said that was the best advise I ever gave him. God bless you Dr. Bonati and all the professionals working with you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2461756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Stay away from this so-called doctor. He disabled me. He calls himself a surgeon, but doesn't have malpractice insurance or hospital admitting privileges. He ruined my life by operating on me 5 times in 28 days. I walked in the this place with low back pain and taking no meds and limped out with nerve damage, 10x more pain, and trouble taking care of myself. How the state of Florida lets this person continue to practice is unbelievable. I know they tried to strip his license for life in the early 2000s, but he got around it. STAY AWAY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2024435].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

I have had 2 operations at other facilities up north in Chicago area. Both were open back and one was an open back with a fusion and heavy brace and with many many months of recovery! I have permanant nerve damage . I recently called his office, crying in horrific pain and asked/begged to please allow me to see dr. bonati asap. They were booked but got me in to see him the same day. he was gentle, compassionate but to the point. He did not rush me into anything. I will need 2 or 3 non-invasive surgeries and I will rate him and his facility again at that time. I have talked to many patients and they have assured me that he is the best and a blessing. it was a very calming experience to be right there at his facility where everyone was professional and concerned. I feel very comgortable with his advice and demeanor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2024434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

My husband had 9 back surgeries with Dr. Bonati in 2008 & 2009. He has no back paid anymore. We are so thankful to Dr Bonati and all the wonderful people at the Bonati Institute.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2024433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

I had a great surgery and was on my feet again very quickly. This is everything I hoped for and more - so glad I avoided a fusion!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2024432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

What a great surgeon! Wise in his craft. I had a great L4-L5 decompression, and feel much better. Not miracle workers, but definitely 5 stars!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2024430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

dR. Bonati did me a good job. His surgery was gud for my back and my pain is gone. makes me a happy :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2024429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

For over a year I attempted numerous treatments to ease my back pain. After attending a seminar presented by The Bonati Institute I knew I had found the answers I had been looking for. I was apprehensive about traveling such a far way but once I was there it was like being with family. After 2 surgeries I have been able to return to everyday normal activities thanks to Dr. Bonati and his entire staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2024427].votes_count ]]