Rate Dr. Alfred O. Bonati

Dr. Alfred O. Bonati's Ratings

Dr. Bonati and his team are awesome. I had surgery, my husband also had surgery and we are doing great !! After years on pain meds my husband no longer has to take anything. My surgery is very recent one week. But I have gome from three pain meds a day to one. Don't wait if your in pain this is where you need to go for relief !!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bonati is the best, he helped me and I was able to return to my everyday functions just after the operation. I will be always grateful to Dr. Bonati, I recommended him to my brother in law and he said that was the best advise I ever gave him. God bless you Dr. Bonati and all the professionals working with you.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Stay away from this so-called doctor. He disabled me. He calls himself a surgeon, but doesn't have malpractice insurance or hospital admitting privileges. He ruined my life by operating on me 5 times in 28 days. I walked in the this place with low back pain and taking no meds and limped out with nerve damage, 10x more pain, and trouble taking care of myself. How the state of Florida lets this person continue to practice is unbelievable. I know they tried to strip his license for life in the early 2000s, but he got around it. STAY AWAY!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

I have had 2 operations at other facilities up north in Chicago area. Both were open back and one was an open back with a fusion and heavy brace and with many many months of recovery! I have permanant nerve damage . I recently called his office, crying in horrific pain and asked/begged to please allow me to see dr. bonati asap. They were booked but got me in to see him the same day. he was gentle, compassionate but to the point. He did not rush me into anything. I will need 2 or 3 non-invasive surgeries and I will rate him and his facility again at that time. I have talked to many patients and they have assured me that he is the best and a blessing. it was a very calming experience to be right there at his facility where everyone was professional and concerned. I feel very comgortable with his advice and demeanor.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

My husband had 9 back surgeries with Dr. Bonati in 2008 & 2009. He has no back paid anymore. We are so thankful to Dr Bonati and all the wonderful people at the Bonati Institute.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

I had a great surgery and was on my feet again very quickly. This is everything I hoped for and more - so glad I avoided a fusion!

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

What a great surgeon! Wise in his craft. I had a great L4-L5 decompression, and feel much better. Not miracle workers, but definitely 5 stars!

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

dR. Bonati did me a good job. His surgery was gud for my back and my pain is gone. makes me a happy :)

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

For over a year I attempted numerous treatments to ease my back pain. After attending a seminar presented by The Bonati Institute I knew I had found the answers I had been looking for. I was apprehensive about traveling such a far way but once I was there it was like being with family. After 2 surgeries I have been able to return to everyday normal activities thanks to Dr. Bonati and his entire staff.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

When speaking with Stephen after his surgery at The Bonati Spine Institute, he stated that Dr. Bonati is an exceptionally thorough surgeon who makes a patient feel very important, as if you are his only patient, unlike other doctors he had consulted. Furthermore, he elaborated that Dr. Bonati explained thoroughly how he would address his pain and what to expect throughout the entire process.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2010 | flag