Rate Dr. Brian S. Glatt

Dr. Brian S. Glatt's Ratings

After my consultation I knew straight away that I wanted to go ahead with my procedure with Dr. Glatt. He was polite and kind and understanding, extremely informative, and so were his staff at the office. He knew exactly what I wanted and was very confident that he could give it to me. He constantly reminded me of how beautiful I was and that he was so excited to perform surgery on me because he knew I would be ecstatic with the result. We were on the same page throughout the whole experience. I sent him pictures of my nose goals in which he indicated he could most certainly do his best to achieve this, he was polite and caring and reassuring every time we spoke whether it be phone call email or in person. Now that I've got my cast off I am so happy with the results they are very natural and suit my face much better than before ! Would definitely recommend Dr. Glatt !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I have seen Dr. Glatt for a few years for Botox and Juvederm but recently had my eyes done. I couldn't be happier! No more of those comments like "are you mad" or "you look so tired" - even my husband, who didn't think I needed surgery, is impressed with how much better I look. So glad I found such a talented and caring surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

This man is a real gem. He has a good eye for what is natural. He does not give a sale pitch and is just kind. Honestly this man is not your typical doctor experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I had Gynecomastia surgery done by Dr. Glatt. I'll be honest by saying I had looked around and was looking for experience and price. Dr. Glatt was maybe not the CHEAPEST but after meeting him for a few minutes I knew I wanted to get the surgery done by him. He didn't beat around the bush and tell me how I was going to be able to work the day after the surgery but told me what to expect, and about his experience. He did not sell me on the surgery either which honostly was nice since every other doctor will try to explain why there the best. I had my surgery about 5 weeks ago and feel great and my results are way better then I expected. The surgery was worth every penny.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Best Doctor ever! There is no need to ay more. Doctor Glatt and his staff are extremely helpful and he is extremely knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

I have to write this note so that anyone looking for any plastic surgery should look no further than Dr. Brian Glatt and his wonderful office team at Premier Plastic Surgery! I have had over the years a number of different surgeries and have had greater results than I could have hoped for. In addition to these great results, Dr. Glatt is a wonderful doctor and is loved and well thought of by all the hospital staff at Morristown Memorial right down to the secretaries who you see at check-in. The team in his office are like family. They make it easy, give you help and confidence in planning and decision making. I can not say enough about them. They always make my visits fun and I want to THANK them all for being with me through the process. I would never consider going anywhere else! THANK YOU PREMIER PLASTIC SURGERY! -B.O.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

I was completely blown away by Dr. Glatt. Not only is he incredibly smart and talented but he is so kind and makes you feel so comfortable. He also listens to exactly what the patient wants. He doesn't put so much emphasis on bra size or cc, as I hear many other doctors do, but focuses more on the actual outcome and look the patient wants to achieve. Everyone at the office is so sweet and helpful and I have never waited more than 5 minutes. Dr. Glatt and his office have way surpassed any expectations! You would not be disappointed with him on your side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

I CANNOT speak highly enough about Dr. Glatt. He is absolutely AMAZING!!! The care I received before my procedure and after was beyond my expectations. The results of my surgery are also above and beyond my expectations. He is a complete pleasure to work with, and his staff is great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Dr Glatt and his staff are very polite. Dr Glatt is very knowledgeable and he explains everything from beginning to end. I would recommended him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

augmentation but as soon as Dr. Glatt walked into the room, I knew I was going to choose him. He is very confident in his work which in turn makes you feel confident in him. He was very professional with every appointment, His biggest goal is to give you the results you desire and he works very hard at making that happen. I was nervous during this whole process but he and his very accommodating and friendly staff always put me at ease. I could not be happier with my results and I would highly recommend Dr. Glatt

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][319653].votes_count ]]