Rate Dr. BRIAN S. GLATT

Dr. BRIAN S. GLATT's Ratings

I had Gynecomastia surgery done by Dr. Glatt. I'll be honest by saying I had looked around and was looking for experience and price. Dr. Glatt was maybe not the CHEAPEST but after meeting him for a few minutes I knew I wanted to get the surgery done by him. He didn't beat around the bush and tell me how I was going to be able to work the day after the surgery but told me what to expect, and about his experience. He did not sell me on the surgery either which honostly was nice since every other doctor will try to explain why there the best. I had my surgery about 5 weeks ago and feel great and my results are way better then I expected. The surgery was worth every penny.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

Best Doctor ever! There is no need to ay more. Doctor Glatt and his staff are extremely helpful and he is extremely knowledgable.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

I have to write this note so that anyone looking for any plastic surgery should look no further than Dr. Brian Glatt and his wonderful office team at Premier Plastic Surgery! I have had over the years a number of different surgeries and have had greater results than I could have hoped for. In addition to these great results, Dr. Glatt is a wonderful doctor and is loved and well thought of by all the hospital staff at Morristown Memorial right down to the secretaries who you see at check-in. The team in his office are like family. They make it easy, give you help and confidence in planning and decision making. I can not say enough about them. They always make my visits fun and I want to THANK them all for being with me through the process. I would never consider going anywhere else! THANK YOU PREMIER PLASTIC SURGERY! -B.O.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

I was completely blown away by Dr. Glatt. Not only is he incredibly smart and talented but he is so kind and makes you feel so comfortable. He also listens to exactly what the patient wants. He doesn't put so much emphasis on bra size or cc, as I hear many other doctors do, but focuses more on the actual outcome and look the patient wants to achieve. Everyone at the office is so sweet and helpful and I have never waited more than 5 minutes. Dr. Glatt and his office have way surpassed any expectations! You would not be disappointed with him on your side.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

I CANNOT speak highly enough about Dr. Glatt. He is absolutely AMAZING!!! The care I received before my procedure and after was beyond my expectations. The results of my surgery are also above and beyond my expectations. He is a complete pleasure to work with, and his staff is great too.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr Glatt and his staff are very polite. Dr Glatt is very knowledgeable and he explains everything from beginning to end. I would recommended him to anyone!

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

augmentation but as soon as Dr. Glatt walked into the room, I knew I was going to choose him. He is very confident in his work which in turn makes you feel confident in him. He was very professional with every appointment, His biggest goal is to give you the results you desire and he works very hard at making that happen. I was nervous during this whole process but he and his very accommodating and friendly staff always put me at ease. I could not be happier with my results and I would highly recommend Dr. Glatt

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

Doctor Glatt is a true gem in his profession. Beside the fact that he has the most admirable credentials, he possesses exceptional surgical skills, artistic vision, imagination and a generous heart. I first came to see him with my daughter for consultation on a rhinoplasty and both of us immediately knew that we had come to the right place. He has done an amazing job with her nose which totally has transformed the way she sees herself and changed her perspective on life. I decided to trust Dr. Glatt with my face as well, and my decision was absolutely the right one. He sculptured my face back in time with such precise perfection that people who did not see me in years kept looking at my current pictures saying that I did not changed a bit. My features are the same, completely natural. And through all time he was always attentive, considerate and patient. He is a true professional and a man of the highest integrity. Oh, and the ladies on his staff are exceptionally wonderful.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

Dr Glatt is a phenomenal doctor - both extremely talented and extremely compassionate. His office staff is top notch. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Glatt to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Glatt and his stuff is truly THE BEST. One thing I regret is not finding out about him sooner. I have had breast augmentation done and I couldnt be happier with the results and post operative treatments and all the attention from the stuff and the doctor. I can never imagine going to any other plastic surgeon rather than Dr.Glatt. I have already introduced my mom to him and his excellent services and few of my friends. Everyone treats you like a royalty there and really cares about all and any of your needs, always go above and beyond to provide the best service there is. I highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag