Rate Dr. Eric T. Evans

Dr. Eric T. Evans's Ratings

Dr.Eric has taken the pain away and made me a much happier person. Very professional...yet not stuffy! He is the best! MEM

Submitted April 15, 2009 | flag

I have used many chiropractors in my life, and Drs. Eric and Denise Evans are just about the best of them all. Their approach to chiropractic is rather different from others I've seen; theirs is a high volume practice, so you are in and out FAST when you are in ongoing treatment. They are very skilled at using massage techniques to loosen tight spots quickly for a good adjustment, so there's no need for a lengthy session with hot packs or vibrator massages or whatever else. Both Drs. Eric and Denise are skilled at using super low force adjustment techniques. No painful "bone cracking" here!<br><br>Dr. Eric is especially good at relieving deep seated painful blocks, in my experience. He works with a lot of sports and work injuries, but also with a very broad patient base.<br><br> Certified massage therapists are available on staff as well. All insurances accepted, payment plans available for every budget, what's not to love?

Submitted Feb. 11, 2006 | flag