Rate Dr. Mark Z. Lipkin

Dr. Mark Z. Lipkin's Ratings

I've had several different diagnosis over the years so I've seen many doctors, Dr. Lipkin rates right up with the best. He listened to me, he spent time actually examining me, and gave me a treatment plan that helped relieve many of the symptoms I've lived with for years. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family if they need a chiropractor.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I had never been to a chiropractor until recently when I hurt my back. I was totally impressed by the skill of Dr, Lipkin. I have only had a few appointments, yet my pain and movement have greatly improved. He is gentle and attentive to your needs. No long waits.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

Personable. Dr. Lipkin listens and has helped me to not only understand that the source of my pain was from my lower back, but he also treated me with care and effective relief of my pain. I still maintain a healthy lifestyle with activities I was not able to do before without pain.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

Professoinal and knowledgeable. I felt at ease with Dr. Lipkin and his staff. He provided a wonderful service. I will continue with his care and recommendations.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag