Rate Dr. Jerry MITCHELL

Dr. Jerry MITCHELL's Ratings

Dr Mitchell is fantastic. A super nice guy and genuinely wants you to get better. He follows through and listens. I trust his advice and would definitely see Dr Mitchell again for an epidural. I would however, ask about outside contractor's and billing. I got surprise bills for anesthesia that apparently I agreed to in a consent form. Everyone is nice and helpful until you get a huge bill. Dr Mitchell's office manager did not return my calls nor did anyone else help in the matter. I had a good PT experience, but the MRI staff cannot tell you what their contracted radiologist cost and whether your insurance covers it. The concierge, boutique hospital is lost in the details of actually helping people with their insurance. Most of them know the carriers quirky policies, but don't disclose it. They are only concerned with their charges and that they are paid. They are NOT helpful after the fact. Wonder if Dr Mitchell knows that?

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010 | flag